JAY-Z GUEST FEATURE APPRECIATION THREAD (vol. linen shorts so my balls don't get hot)

Like him or not but Joe Camel has worked with damn near all of his peers and countless R&B artists. I really think people take his feature work for granted and only place value on his solo work when discussing his rank amongst the GOATS. Call him a trend-hopper or whatever but there has to be a reason everyone wants a Hov feature on their album.

post ya faves

sick.gif

Like him or not but Joe Camel has worked with damn near all of his peers and countless R&B artists. I really think people take his feature work for granted and only place value on his solo work when discussing his rank amongst the GOATS. Call him a trend-hopper or whatever but there has to be a reason everyone wants a Hov feature on their album.

post ya faves

sick.gif

Drake - Light Up
Ricky Ross - Maybach Music
Jeezy - Put On

would probably round out my top 3.

oh yea...lets not forget he was competing with his peers BEFORE he was better than all of them........

Drake - Light Up
Ricky Ross - Maybach Music
Jeezy - Put On

would probably round out my top 3.

oh yea...lets not forget he was competing with his peers BEFORE he was better than all of them........

On that Diamonds Remix I swore I'd spaz / then my big brother came through and kicked my ***

pimp.gif

On that Diamonds Remix I swore I'd spaz / then my big brother came through and kicked my ***

pimp.gif

One of his most underrated is on Bun-B's Get Throwed imo

Dude is one of the best feature artists ever...

One of his most underrated is on Bun-B's Get Throwed imo

Dude is one of the best feature artists ever...

Diamonds Remix is mind blowing

Some other favorites -

Blackout (I tell 'em jump through the top, where the sunroof used to be, I can see y'all not used to me)
Hypnotic (We experience turbulence in urban environments daily, rarely is it quiet, we riot like Israelis)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best of Me Remix (Talkin' you got a man, ok ma and?)
Once Again It's On (Since you been a baby coward, we been sprinkling the world with baby powder, so fresh and so clean, been an Outkast since I was a teen, but I outlast cause I outblast anybody you bring)
eek.gif
(even though Beans got him on this one)
Wake Up (Evisu jeans cover the rectum, kick game just like David Beckham)

GOAT
pimp.gif

Diamonds Remix is mind blowing

Some other favorites -

Blackout (I tell 'em jump through the top, where the sunroof used to be, I can see y'all not used to me)
Hypnotic (We experience turbulence in urban environments daily, rarely is it quiet, we riot like Israelis)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Best of Me Remix (Talkin' you got a man, ok ma and?)
Once Again It's On (Since you been a baby coward, we been sprinkling the world with baby powder, so fresh and so clean, been an Outkast since I was a teen, but I outlast cause I outblast anybody you bring)
eek.gif
(even though Beans got him on this one)
Wake Up (Evisu jeans cover the rectum, kick game just like David Beckham)

GOAT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom