Jay-Z - History Appreciation

I've been bumping this song after I take every final exam this week, and its got me feeling like I just won an NBA championship after a hard 82+ game season.The song is too epic 
pimp.gif

I've been bumping this song after I take every final exam this week, and its got me feeling like I just won an NBA championship after a hard 82+ game season.The song is too epic 
pimp.gif

Me and my boy were just talking about this song the other day.. Easily could have been the best song on BP3 
pimp.gif

Me and my boy were just talking about this song the other day.. Easily could have been the best song on BP3 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
When he performed it at Obama's Inaugural Ball.

Tony Williams, appreciated.

pimp.gif

FullMetal wrote:
I've been bumping this song after I take every final exam this week, and its got me feeling like I just won an NBA championship after a hard 82+ game season
Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this
laugh.gif
not necessarily this song but just whatever I'm feeling at the time

FullMetal wrote:
I've been bumping this song after I take every final exam this week, and its got me feeling like I just won an NBA championship after a hard 82+ game season
Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this
laugh.gif
not necessarily this song but just whatever I'm feeling at the time

Honestly, this is the only Jay cut post AG that I can call ''great''...

...the sample alone is so epic that Shawty Lo coulda jumped on the @*+* and I still woulda bumped it, but Jay absolutely demolished his verses.

This song has weaseled its way into many of my playlists...

Honestly, this is the only Jay cut post AG that I can call ''great''...

...the sample alone is so epic that Shawty Lo coulda jumped on the @*+* and I still woulda bumped it, but Jay absolutely demolished his verses.

This song has weaseled its way into many of my playlists...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif

talk about a moment
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

played this ery morning for a good min

Back
Top Bottom