[| -- Jay-Z In Concert: Songs you would like to see him PERFORM? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
You've seen them, hear about them in detail, read about them.

I'm pretty sure I can guess 98% of his planned set for the "Heart Of The City" tour but after seeing that "Do It Again" appreciationpost it kinda irked me that he has singles/anthems/underground classics that he never does. Nas went on tour last year and made it an effort to perform thejoints you never or rarely see him perform and that ++$! was great.......so what songs would you like to see JAY-Zperform?

Myself:

• "Can I Live"
  • "Brooklyn's Finest" (into a B.I.G. tribute)
  • "Do It Again" (but it would only be proper if Sigel was there but I hear them 2 is done so it isn't happening)
  • "Regrets"
  • "Money, Cash, !%#+" (I could see why he doesn't do this anymore since he's outgrown that mentality the song was meant for at that time)
  • "Excuse Me Miss"
  • " Cashmere Thoughts"
  • "22 Two's" (acapella)
  • "Hovi Baby"
  • "1-900-Hustler" (intro to Freeway's set)
  • Allure
  • U Don't Know
  • A Million and 1 Questions
1 or 2 tracks from AG & KC that's it!

That's all I can think of off the top, obviously dude doesn't have all night on stage but it would be nice to switch it up a little. I know dependingon the city the lineup will change because of guest features, and some of those songs mentioned he has done but that's usually at those single"epic" shows he always does every year in NYC.

Coming Of Age (Da Sequel) With Memphis Bleek
22 Two's
PSA
H to the izzo
Lyrical Exercise
Takeover
Where I from
Money Cash *&@(
Lucifer
A Million and 1 Questions
The ROC (Amil)
Can I Live
1-900 Hustler
Success
Hola' Hovito
Money Ain't a Thang
Dope Man
Streets Is Talkin
The City Is Mine
In My Lifetime
pimp.gif

I saw him perform U Don't Know and Excuse Me Miss at the Hollywood American Gangster show, here's the vids:

Excuse Me Miss is after the Diamonds Are Forever joint.

But I wanna see him do the Reasonable Doubt stuff...

Diamonds w/ Kanye
Can I Live
Heart Of The City
Takeover
grin.gif

Jigga What
U Don't Know
Threat
December 4th
Best Of Me

22 DUECES

yeah man i was very happy to see those tracks performed too....from your vids it looks like we were right near eachother in that crowd....i was also sad hedidnt do Reasonable doubt stuff

and WHERE IM FROM...i really wanted to see that track

What More Can I Say
Can I Live
HOVA
U Don't Know
Lyrical Exercise
What We Do
PSA
I Just Wanna Luv You
Big Pimpin

I don't really care what he plays i'm just gonna be happy to see him...i'll be
pimp.gif
on the lawn at Irvine...

And after seeing Lupe at HOB Sunset i'm pissed i didn't throw down some money and see Jay there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah man i was very happy to see those tracks performed too....from your vids it looks like we were right near eachother in that crowd....i was also sad he didnt do Reasonable doubt stuff

Yeah we were probably pretty close. I was rockin' a Yankees jacket and fitted. Actually I was RIGHT in front when the show started (peep this Pray video),but that drank and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
started creepin' on me and I ended up being about 10 feet back like in thoseother vids I posted. Here's where I started:

And after seeing Lupe at HOB Sunset i'm pissed i didn't throw down some money and see Jay there

Yeah man, nothin' compares to a HOB Sunset show. I saw Nas and Jigga there last year....I was supposed to see Fabolous there last month but he cancelled alhis shows
indifferent.gif
. But anytime one of my faves are at HOB, I'm notmissin' it.

Yeah man, nothin' compares to a HOB Sunset show. I saw Nas and Jigga there last year....I was supposed to see Fabolous there last month but he cancelled al his shows
indifferent.gif
. But anytime one of my faves are at HOB, I'm not missin' it.
I agree...I live in SD and our HOB is 21+ so it's Sunset and Anaheim for me...i'm pissed i missed Common and 'Ye there also...

Also surprised there were no guests for the Lupe show..

I meant songs you usually don't hear of him performing.....
laugh.gif

PSA is basically mandatory @ his shows.

Can I Live
Regrets
Lyrical Exercise
Song Cry
Squeeze First
Dope Man

^^^^ yeah man HOB shows are the best...every chance i get to go im there

Dueces..i was tryin to go see Fab there too man...

THE WATCHER 2 wit DRE and RAKIM

now that would be an ill performance

Heart of the City
The City is Mine
Never Change
Can I Live
Regrets
Meet the Parents
Coming of Age (Da Sequel)
U Don't Know
Jigga What Jigga Who
Blueprint²
Early this Morning

i cant even imagine hearing "What We Do" live, that beat is ******ed..."Guess Whos Back" would be hot too even if it was just Jay/Sig'sverse

im hoping to see "real _z" or "a week ago" at the oakland show...if he brought out too short for those tracks the building would explode...

and in a dream world...too short comes out for a week ago...then they let the beat ride and then kanye comes out and does big brother..
laugh.gif
it wouldnt happen,but the kanye show is the night before so i can dream right?

Allure
American Dreamin'
Beach Chair
Hovi Baby
Say Hello
Regrets
Imaginary Player
Streets Is Watching
Kingdom Come

Friend Or Foe/Friend Or Foe 98
All I Need
Never Change
All Around The World
B****** & Sisters
Do You Wanna Ride w John Legend

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE
This will definitely be performed. Last time I saw Jay-z, mary was there and they did it. In the times I have seen him he is pretty real with the songshe plays. He doesn't always do the same songs. Plus whenever he opens to Public Service Announcement it gets you so hyped.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..."
"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"
"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..."

D'EVILS
smokin.gif

It would be priceless to see Jay perform "The Takeover" & Nas as the hypeman.

since his show in oakland is on 4/20...i would love to see jay perform "Feelin' It"...I'm already gonna be blown but hearing that would makeme spark up another one...

Takeover with NaS as the hypeman?...must of been a joke...lol...but I've been to one of those Jaÿ-Z and friend shows back in '04...and only thing Ididn't hear that I really thought I should of was..."what more can I say" and "HOVI BABY"...but a wish list would be...

All I Need
The Rulers Back
Can I Live
Where I'm From
Say Hello

I've never seen Jay live and probably will never get a good chance to... but does everyone in the crowd rap every word to every song? That could getannoying.

Back
Top Bottom