[| -- Jay-Z In Concert: Songs you would like to see him PERFORM? -- |]

In all honesty, a Jay-Z concert isn't that great. I'm not trying to hate on dude at all, or shatter all of your dreams. But after awhile, it gets oldlooking at him basically stand there and walk around a little bit.

Maybe his stage show is better now, but at the Hard Knock Life Tour, the luster and amazement that I was seeing Jay-Z perform wore off after about 15 minutesof him being on stage for dolo. Dude is obviously one of the GOATS, but he is no entertainer.

All that said, everyone should see him at least once.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

In all honesty, a Jay-Z concert isn't that great. I'm not trying to hate on dude at all, or shatter all of your dreams. But after awhile, it gets old looking at him basically stand there and walk around a little bit.

Maybe his stage show is better now, but at the Hard Knock Life Tour, the luster and amazement that I was seeing Jay-Z perform wore off after about 15 minutes of him being on stage for dolo. Dude is obviously one of the GOATS, but he is no entertainer.

All that said, everyone should see him at least once.
I feel you...but I mean He can't do it all alone. The best Jay concert I've been to was here in Atlanta.. The Jay-Z and Friends tour...when himand R Kelly was beefing and he had to add more people to the show......man everybody he ever did a joint with was there. Once in a life time show.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom