"Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive... survey says, thats a lie"

Uhmm to anyone who happen to get the new Gucci Mane mixtape.... he states "Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive... survey says, thats a lie," on track10 or the second "Gucci Speaks."

Now I'm a huge Gucci Mane fan, dudes ego, his rowdy music, all of it, but why is he calling Jay out like that??? Is there some sorta beef I missed? As biga fan I am, is Gucci anyone to take say something like this about Jay?

I realized no one has mentioned anything about it yet.... but I'd like to hear NT's opinions.

I don't think Jay would even waste his time on Gucci Mane...let him say his name all he wants.

laugh.gif
idc what anyone says that skit is funny as hell

gucci mane aint no one. he just wants some attention. everyone takes shots at jay z. he only wasted his time on nas, joe budden ( for a bit) and prodigy.

Originally Posted by GG23

Uhmm to anyone who happen to get the new Gucci Mane mixtape.... he states "Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive... survey says, thats a lie," on track 10 or the second "Gucci Speaks."

Now I'm a huge Gucci Mane fan, dudes ego, his rowdy music, all of it, but why is he calling Jay out like that??? Is there some sorta beef I missed? As big a fan I am, is Gucci anyone to take say something like this about Jay?

I realized no one has mentioned anything about it yet.... but I'd like to hear NT's opinions.

i doubt it if he was serious..even if he was its a shot a Jeezy

This coming from a rapper whose claim to fame is adlibs like"Burrr" and "Bowww" and not lyrical content.

I mean its his opinion, not everyone will agree with Jay not being the greatest rapper alive so can't fault Gucci for that but at the same time this GucciMane we talking about, disposable rapper imo.

Anyone finds the irony him saying that on a mixtape thats titled [The Burrprint] after the person he spoke on

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by GG23

Uhmm to anyone who happen to get the new Gucci Mane mixtape.... he states "Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive... survey says, thats a lie," on track 10 or the second "Gucci Speaks."

Now I'm a huge Gucci Mane fan, dudes ego, his rowdy music, all of it, but why is he calling Jay out like that??? Is there some sorta beef I missed? As big a fan I am, is Gucci anyone to take say something like this about Jay?

i doubt it if he was serious..even if he was its a shot a Jeezy

haha true true... I was just wondering why dude would say that? And btw, the interludes were maddd funny, the intro had me rollinnn
roll.gif

Gucci speaking his mind... At one point in my life I thought jay was the best rapper alive ...
Then he came out of retirement and killed the legacy... Alot of hov fans
Feel the same way.

Gucci can't out rap nobody so he's just shadowboxin... Props to him, at least he ain't scurred

Originally Posted by dipsett247

gucci mane aint no one. he just wants some attention .

I swear some of yall are living in 2005 or something. Besides Drake, who has a bigger buzz right now?

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Why do you guys always think there's beef if someone says Jay-Z's names?

There's always a group of clowns like Game, Jim Jones, and this dude who want some attention. They can't get attention with their raps, so they gotta throw in Jay's name to get some listens.

lol gucci been gettin spins before this

Originally Posted by dunkhead05

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Why do you guys always think there's beef if someone says Jay-Z's names?

There's always a group of clowns like Game, Jim Jones, and this dude who want some attention. They can't get attention with their raps, so they gotta throw in Jay's name to get some listens.

lol gucci been gettin spins before this

And it wasnt even on a song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blknaitch

not the 1st time he threw shots at dude

Right, Gucci been dissing Jay...745 anybody?

Beyonce? Oh that's yo fiance?
Jeezy be the appetizer, you be the entree...

I'm in the 40/40 looking for Shawn Corey

I don't get why all these wack rappers speak about legends and their place in Hip Hop.

Stay in your lane Gucci.

Back
Top Bottom