Tangerine Porsche same color or orange

I stay real high like my car insurance

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

14kkto7.gif
Did he really find something to rhyme with "orange"?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gucci's relevancy now (as in right now and what most people are listening too) >>> Jay-Z's right now.

And i'm a Jay-Z fan.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Gucci's relevancy now (as in right now and what most people are listening too) >>> Jay-Z's right now.

And i'm a Jay-Z fan AND Nas fan.
fixed.

there's one thing to be hiphop royalty like jay-z is..there's another thing to be da people's champ like gucci mane is now.

And i'm a Jay-Z fan.
and you're a jay-z fan
laugh.gif

and?

your comment is stupid, regardless of who you're a fan of

This is why, when generalizing the behaviors of large bodies of hip hop fans and their favorite artist, I have the least amount of respect for Jay stans.

Yall consistently cry and take offense to the most trivial ##*#. That's why I don't throw stones with yall.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Hahahaha Jeezy got more talent in his pinky finger than guccis entire mixtape an album catalogue exsistence past and potential put together so u kno were jay at in comparison to him so obviously yal cant be takin him serious rite now an gettin mad hahah NT SMH
Your sn is so terribly misleading. When it comes to Gucci and Jeezy, I'm a HUGE fan of both but your opinion is utterly worthless if youhonestly believe that Jeezy is some far superior talent than Gucci.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

gucci is not a rapper

false

hell most the time you cant even understand what dude is saying

no.. you can't understand what he's saying

gucci is an entertainer

true

hes like the circus

who else would make a song and a video to a song called "my shirt off"

relevance, this has none

You're so terribly confused my son. Rap is supposed to be entertaining. At the end of the day, that's its most definitive purpose.

Dumb assness aside, I completely understand how and why people don't like Gucci. Aside from the fact that half of yall don't actually listen to musicanyway. He's different, his rhymes generally elementary, his lyrics lack substance, and his slang and or dialect can be hard to interpret.

But if you get past that and start to hear all the stuff that makes his music incredibly worth listening to, you have one of the most entertaining rappers thegame has ever seen.

But at the end of the day, and Lord I hope this ignites an entirely new debate...
Originally Posted by hellaones

I mean Gucci wasn't lying so....
eyes.gif

"Gucci Be In The Bank Makin Depos While Yall Be Gettin Repo'd/ Im So Hot Like Lava Get And Naw I Aint Wit That Modest $%*%"

pimp.gif

guess shorty mad cause he ain't got you no more,
so just like Pinocchio, his nose gon grow,

ok so we all know people saying Gucci is really mentally challenged....Eminem's comment?

they've been waiting patiently for Pinnochio to poke his nose,
laugh.gif

back into the game and they know,
rap will never be the same as before,

i might be wrong but thats what i got outta the whole Gucci on Mariah track takin shots then Em on Forever takin shots

And i'm a Jay-Z fan.
Wait Jay just went Platinum in 4 weeks and you got the nerve to talk about relevancy.
laugh.gif
When Gucci can replicate that success then you can bring about that argument.

he doesnt think hes the best rapper alive i mean alot of people dont(im not one of them) but i dont understand what the big deal is.

LOL. Man, threads like these actually expose all the FRAUDS we have here in the music forum. I see asinine statements like this left and right in here,it's funny but yet sad at the same time.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL. Man, threads like these actually expose all the FRAUDS we have here in the music forum. I see asinine statements like this left and right in here, it's funny but yet sad at the same time.

ninjahood...

Lol @ everyone fighting over who is better, who cares!

LIKE WHAT YOU WANT TO LIKE
and
BELIEVE WANT YOU WANT TO!!!

Y'all going back and forth about who's hotter, . . . theres no question it's Young Holla! Lol just the prefect time to put that.

It's like this... I like Gucci and I like Jay-Z. And true, I eat way more McDoubles than lobster tails. But...yeah...so I'll let you finish my analogyand reasoning for me.

OH YEAH, and what Ninjahood said is evident if not blatant.... and I'm probably the biggest Jay-Z fan in my state.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL. Man, threads like these actually expose all the FRAUDS we have here in the music forum. I see asinine statements like this left and right in here, it's funny but yet sad at the same time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at the word "asinine" reminds me of King of the Hill.... i do agree thou

laugh.gif
Yall trippin I just found out buddy was just commenting on the MTV Hot List he felt he was hotter than Jay. He has an argument

Back
Top Bottom