[| -- Jay-Z & Live Nation Presents: THE BLUEPRINT 3 North American Tour (Canadian Dates) -- |]

L FLR, I just hope it's not the 3rd row of Floors... I'm satisfied with the 2nd row of floors, even better if it's the first but I doubt it.

Got Section 108.

The only floor seats left, were LFLR 2 row 11. Didnt want to pay to see the back of peoples head.

Originally Posted by ktan09

L FLR, I just hope it's not the 3rd row of Floors... I'm satisfied with the 2nd row of floors, even better if it's the first but I doubt it.
What are the seats and row?

Floor Seats are divided into 3 rows going across and 2 sections going down.

Yo! @True Blues. I'm goin to the London show as well (also can't believe it haha). I wanted the Toronto show but I was out at ribfest when they went upand when I got back there weren't enough good seats left! The tickets were also cheaper for the London show. I got a grip of them on FLR1 row C.

jay-z.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ktan09

What are the seats and row?

Floor Seats are divided into 3 rows going across and 2 sections going down.
Section: L FLR
Row: 11
Seat: 5/6

Any knowledge to these seats?

Left Side of the Stage on the Floor.

Row 11 is a part of the 1st Section.

nerd.gif
im already late but good thing theres still tickets for all the showshere. I wanted the floor seats @ London but they're gone. I might hit up the Ottawa show...

For Canadians Much Music will be showing the Benefit Concert on 9/11 also.

Ticketmaster disappoints as usual...good thing the JayZ website offers better seating.

SEAT ASSIGNMENTS
[table][tr][td]date[/td] [td]event[/td] [td]section[/td] [td]row[/td] [td]seat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:00 PM[/td] [td]Jay-Z[/td] [td]108[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]16, 17, 18, 19, 20[/td] [/tr][/table]

as opposed to TM's section 102
sick.gif
which is at the opposite end.

quick question: Van presale tickets went on sale earlier today, should i keep checkin and copp the best available seats
(which right now TM is offering upper balcony seats) or should i wait and take my chance and copp tix right on 9/11?

^ you hope it sells out? okkkay.

my girls coppin them on her lunch, i better not get shafted with seating here.

I dont think the last one sold out

I knwo i had tickets and took a loss on sellign them.

Good thing i got upgraded
pimp.gif

Last one didn't sell out, tickets were going for low prices on the day of the concert. Guy sitting behind me said he just gave away a couple ticketsbecause nobody was buying

Last Show wasn't a sellout, they were upgrading people to better seats too.

Yeap. I got upgraded from row 24 Floors, to 1st row right next to stage.

Back
Top Bottom