Jay-Z - No New Rules (Mixtape) [Presented by CSNW]

It got 645 downloads since we released it yesterday at 3PM. I'm trying to get it to 1000 at least by Thursday. If it does, we will be giving away a few hard copies of MCHG when they drop. Keep up with the site as more details will be released if this does happen. Much love to all of you, hope you're having a great day.

UPDATE: As of this morning the tape has reached 1300 downloads thanks to many of you. As a token of our appreciation for supporting the site, we will be giving away physical copies of "MCHG" starting July 9th. Keep up with the site for contest details and rules. Thank you.

UPDATE: As of this morning the tape has reached 1300 downloads thanks to many of you. As a token of our appreciation for supporting the site, we will be giving away physical copies of "MCHG" starting July 9th. Keep up with the site for contest details and rules. Thank you.
Can we choose between CDs and Vinyl?

We gave out free copies of of Kanye's albums, including "Yeezus" and also J. Cole's "Born Sinner" a few weeks ago.
would you call them two albums classics?

it should make sense why jay new cd is free

plus jay is always making the same album over

No just CD, sorry.
I figured as much
laugh.gif
, its not a huge deal though, like who even has Vinyl anymore.

No just CD, sorry.
I figured as much
laugh.gif

, its not a huge deal though, like who even has Vinyl anymore.

Ya we'll be giving away 6 copies.

Back
Top Bottom