JAY-Z on hot97 talking about free masons and god

Only thing I heard was Angie asking Jeezy did Jay try to get you into any cults and he said "I'm in one. The money cult
laugh.gif
"

@+$$#* knew he was gonna say that.
Y would he say other wise? Its a
#SecretSociety, that wouldnt be trust.

He already flat out denied being a member of Illuminati on Ed Lover's show. He said he's from Marcy Projects he can't get into elite organizationslike that.

Jay just said he's not apart of the Illuminati. He says the allegations are foolish. He doesn't follow no religion because he feels it separatespeople, but he does believe in God. And he says the video wasn't made to push anybody's buttons or mess with people's heads. Basically said somepeople got way too much time on their hands to analyze a video.

this is what he said

the fact that all this started for Youtube and websites none of us have ever heard of is the funniest part of this issue

Originally Posted by devildog1776

That's like asking gw bush and John Kerry if they're skull and bone members....

laugh.gif
they never denied they were skull & bone members

Its hilarious every time they ask them about the LeBron and Wade question....Hov was like talk to my lawyer...
laugh.gif

He basically said the whole illumanti thing is foolish, however it may antagonize it just for the hell of it...

"I think I need to remind people I'm from Marcy Projects. You can't get into those prestigious clubs. I can't even get into the golf club inPalm Springs."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom