JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Im a fan of both but a thought just popped up in my head

For those caping HARD:
When you son grows up & start listening to music & asksabout Nas or Jay, are you gonna try to persuade him to like one over the other? Just so you can keep this DUMBASS debate going for generations? :lol:

NAS/JAy stans are losing HARD in here :smh:

View media item 970780
I ain't ever thought of this possibility before :lol:

You know over time how history gets distorted, what if 800 years from now the story of Nas & Jay is told as two kings who battled each other? :lol:

View media item 970780

You know over time how history gets distorted, what if 800 years from now the story of Nas & Jay is told as two kings who battled each other? :lol:
:lol:

won't happen cuz we have the internet now. No one is guessing these events. They can always search it up. Still tho that would be hilarious. Or maybe they story is retold as gods battling each other.

Hov and Godson

View media item 970780

:lol:

won't happen cuz we have the internet now. No one is guessing these events. They can always search it up. Still tho that would be hilarious. Or maybe they story is retold as gods battling each other.

Hov and Godson
kinda hard finding some of them old interviews
can someone up the jay crying on hot 97 aint heard it in a minute

Last edited:
This about nas and jay (since cam got dismissed :lol:)

It's always funny when people come in and take it personal :rofl:

Who's taking it personal? Hov fans only argument is that he is richer. Anytime lyrical skill gets brought up you have to change the direction of the argument :lol:

Last edited:
Quote:

Also one of these days Blue will discover how Nas masscred him on wax and he cried on the radio
roll.gif
at blue owning a painting worth more than nas life and she can't even talk yet

"Yellow Basquiat in my kitchen corner
Go ahead lean on that **** Blue
You own it"
roll.gif
At blue being worth nearly a Billie at 2 years old.

Blue Ivy is probably more relevant than Nas at the moment.

Nas isn't even famous, Illmatic is famous.
If I hadn't already done this little dance with you and rollinwithangel I'd have taken this ridiculous statement seriously
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jay really is better lyrically y'all fools just confuse rapping about Pharos, Egypt, the moon and stars, and having to pay half as dope lyricism

Give me dead presidents and can I live over anything nas put out

Last edited:

Lyrically jay z > nas

I hope you dont bring up record sales. Cuz that would make Vanilla Ice one of the best rappers of all time since he has the 13th best selling rap album
Nelly > Biggie
Jay really is better lyrically y'all fools just confuse rapping about Pharos, Egypt, the moon and stars, and having to pay half as dope lyricism
You can't even spell pharaoh and you're calling other people fools
roll.gif

Yes! Finally man, after 20 years of a career where artists last 5-7 years max. We know have the truth behind nas lyrics. Forget the producers, engineers, execs, and all others who view nas as a talented artist, rollinwithangel has shined a light on bas weakness. Thanks dude.

Jay-Z can't even write his own rhymes. Did he think he could get away with this.

Biggie, Nas, Snoop, Slick Rick, Em :smh:. There are some lyrics I have googled that have exposed other rappers to me. Wish I could remember them but they were from when rap was just starting

Last edited:
It's true though, fam. People don't talk about Nas as much as they talk about that ancient, dated album. And the only time that album does get brought up, is when a bunch of old farts start talking about music hoping to sound like they know what they're talking about.
"Oh he mentioned a vintage album, he must know hip hop" :lol:

A sprinkle of Jay's relevancy sprinkled into beyonce's sister and she gained over a million followers in a few hours.
These are facts, family.

Get with the times, people. :smh:

Thanks to jay, solange has more twitter followers than nas, they really think nas is relevant :lol:

Jay-Z can't even write his own rhymes. Did he think he could get away with this.

Biggie, Nas, Snoop, Slick Rick, Em :smh:. There are some lyrics I have googled that have exposed other rappers to me. Wish I could remember them but they were from when rap was just starting

This vid gets brought up in every jay vs nas thread :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom