JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

laugh.gif

Last edited:
whoever worked security that night hopefully got paid handsomely for leaking that footage
This right here, I always wonder when TMZ, gets a hold of things like this how much do they pay. And how do you get something like this out of the buildings security system without getting caught..

If you date a woman with a sister, you know exactly what took place in that elevator.

Solange got hands :lol:

This x100. Specially a younger sister. I havent been in Jay position getting paws put on but the arguments def have been there

Plus if the sister is defending your girl, your girl is usually quiet because the sis is handling it :lol:
prbly sonned her & she didnt like it

"nah theres your seat right by Blue's at the kids table Solo"

Yo spit is a whole other realm of disrespect. It looks like she did so damn Jay must've said or done something wild out of pocket.

This thread too much with Nas haters/Jay stand trying so hard and all these gifs and pics :rofl: I'm about to run out of reps

Has Jay even acknowledged this **** up until now??? As a matter of fact he didn't even acknowledge her. He acknowledged the situation. This ***** lost forever....

View media item 966605

:pimp: take that haters :D

Jay-Z takes the L either way. If he puts hands on her everyone would've been on him like they were Chris Brown. Since he didn't he soft.

Back
Top Bottom