Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Its funny some ppl actually though 50 had Beans best interests at heart

anyone against Jay at the moment is who they latch on to. i noticed it durin the LL wave on NT a while back

and still dont believe this.

Has 50 actually agreed to do the track? With all those Sigel videos it would seem like he would recognize what Jay is doing and laugh it off.

But dude did just have a dud for an album so he might be desperate. If so, RIP Sigel.

Rap is WWE all day.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Rap is WWE all day.

Why do you think I don't listen to this $%*% anymore.

I moved on smooth Jazz & RnB...literally EVERYBODY in rap is FAKE.

I don't understand what Beanie & 50s situation has to do with ANYthing (other than another way for Jay Z fans to claim he's a pawn)...

I doubt its true, but if it is, so what?? 50 and Jay have NO legitimate "beef", other than what the internet has created... They've worked andtoured togeather before, and the same goes for NaS & 50... (& Beanie has worked with EVERYone involved also)

I don't think it would effect Beans situation with G Unit anyway... I mean Dre is doin beats for Game again... Havoc did production for Styles during theso called "beef" between D Block & G Unit...

@ Jthegreat, YOU think people supported LL cause he was goin @ Jay Z (lightly)??
smh.gif
... Don't give Camel THAT much credit, it may have something to do withLL having a 20+ year career beforehand... Just a guess tho...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rap is WWE all day.

That makes no sense. So you stopped listening to a genre of music because its fake? It's been that way since day one, what makes it sodifference now? Good music is good music, period.
Back in the day when hip-hop was great, Mobb Deep was talking about killing cats, and none of that ever happened. It's always going to be the same. Youstill have great MC's out there who keep it real and dont get caught up in the limelight.

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

@ Jthegreat, YOU think people supported LL cause he was goin @ Jay Z (lightly)??
smh.gif
... Don't give Camel THAT much credit, it may have something to do with LL having a 20+ year career beforehand... Just a guess tho...
smh.gif

yea man, thats it
ohwell.gif

Cause lord knows LL didn't have a legitimate gripe or ANYthing, right...
smh.gif

Stop being such a groupie for once, and just look @ the situation...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I don't understand what Beanie & 50s situation has to do with ANYthing (other than another way for Jay Z fans to claim he's a pawn)...

I doubt its true, but if it is, so what?? 50 and Jay have NO legitimate "beef", other than what the internet has created... They've worked and toured togeather before, and the same goes for NaS & 50... (& Beanie has worked with EVERYone involved also)

I don't think it would effect Beans situation with G Unit anyway... I mean Dre is doin beats for Game again... Havoc did production for Styles during the so called "beef" between D Block & G Unit...

smh.gif
... Don't give Camel THAT much credit, it may have something to do with LL having a 20+ year career beforehand... Just a guess tho...
smh.gif
50 Cent called Jay-Z a punk man....That's beef.

50 Cent saying Jay-Z throws subliminal shots and then hides behind people.

That's beef
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If dudes can't see the chess move made here...than I don't know what to tell you

kanye_shrug.png

Its quite clear which is why I don't see Fif doin' this #$% lol. Unless Fif's verse is gonna be him going at Nas and Jay lol.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

50 Cent called Jay-Z a punk man....That's beef.

50 Cent saying Jay-Z throws subliminal shots and then hides behind people.

That's beef
ohwell.gif

Beans was a pawn in this whole ordeal, I knew it, he didn't. Beans need to settle whatever differences he got w/ Jay and get back to makin music.

When i opened this thread up first thing i though of was... Chess Move.
This can go either way though so dont just say that Jay has the upper hand yet.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Its funny some ppl actually though 50 had Beans best interests at heart
I mean we can pull up the thread
That thread is getting bumped if this $+!@ goes down.

I doubt it does though...I need a more credible article than the one posted.
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Smarten up NaS
...for what?
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rap is WWE all day.

Then that means you were never really a "fan" to begin with.

I always
laugh.gif
@ dudes who say they stopped listening to rap because "it's too fake" or "it sucks now"...like there aren't dudes outthere worth listening to. That's just a stupid excuse to not attempt to get familiar with them.

50 is an exceptional business man.

He basically said during his radio show that the beef with Kanye was purely for record sales and that he even urged Kanye to say something back for publicitybut he never did. 50 is on that WWE tip and it works for all these naive people.

*edit.

Someone beat me to the point. I'm glad there are some enlightened people around.

HE JUST WANTS TO DO THIS SO HE CAN BODY 50 ON THE TRACK

Watch I bet jay goes first and goes last and drops mad words on 50s head at the end

$%@! so tough you gotta rewind it 5 times and $%@!

nas is nas he better leave him be

Back
Top Bottom