Jay-z Talks about RD, In my lifetime, & Blueprint (Mentions regrets wit in my lifetime)

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

M16 wrote:

jthagreat wrote:

M16 wrote:

He look so unconfortable
laugh.gif

The irony damn near coming out my computer screen and watched this video with me when he said he messed up by "tryna get on the radio"
eyes.gif

i see your point, but name a successful artist who hasnt tried to get on the radio. go ahead.

Adding in a little mainstream appeal to reach a wider audience (See: Nas)

Stop.

I know how much you love Jigga,

Then you must know I'm just as much of a Nas fan, right?? Right???

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

jthagreat wrote:

M16 wrote:

He look so unconfortable
laugh.gif

The irony damn near coming out my computer screen and watched this video with me when he said he messed up by "tryna get on the radio"
eyes.gif

i see your point, but name a successful artist who hasnt tried to get on the radio. go ahead.

Stop.

Good luck winnin this Rilla, he is the "rap bible" after all..

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

jthagreat wrote:

M16 wrote:

He look so unconfortable
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Stop.

I didn't even know that.

Nice "interview" btw. Wish he would've talked about BP2, Dynasty, and KC tho. I think he probably feels the same way about KC he does about Vol.1

Wish he would've talked about BP2, Dynasty, and KC tho. I think he probably feels the same way about KC he does about Vol. 1
Why? He said he dont like listening to Vol. 1 cuz its hurts knowing he was a couple foul songs deleted from being on the same level of RD.

KC damn sure wasnt that.

No you not N', stop saying that !@!# just cuz it sound good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Wish he would've talked about BP2, Dynasty, and KC tho. I think he probably feels the same way about KC he does about Vol. 1
Why? He said he dont like listening to Vol. 1 cuz its hurts knowing he was a couple foul songs deleted from being on the same level of RD.

KC damn sure wasnt that.

I wanted him to say something similar like yea if only I scrapped the whole thing except for 2 or 3 songs I could've made a good album.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

KC damn sure wasnt that.
I wanted him to say something similar like yea if only I scrapped the whole thing except for 2 or 3 songs I could've made a good album.

You wanted him to say something stupid.........
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

KC damn sure wasnt that.
eyes.gif

Admitting truth is stupid? Wasn't hard for him when talking about Vol. 1

Honestly, I am. I've NEVER said Jay-Z was a better rapper than Nas. Ever. But I do have more "Jay-Z days" than "Nas days". Buthell, I have more "Gucci days" than either or the two as of right now so that ain't saying much.

Honestly, I am. I've NEVER said Jay-Z was a better rapper than Nas. Ever. But I do have more "Jay-Z days" than "Nas days". But hell, I have more "Gucci days" than either or the two as of right now so that ain't saying much.

Folks just dont get it. Nas is just as Nice as Jay, but folks prefer one over the other.

Whats with people who feel you can like two artists who once or are goin at eachother?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Take out those 2 tracks from vol 1...
put in wishing on a star...
and just leave it at 13 tracks...
@*%!@%% CLASSIC ALBUM right there...
QFT

KC damn sure wasnt that.
eyes.gif

Wouldnt it make more sense for him to say i shoulda never made that +@!#. It wasnt the same wit vol.1. On KC he woulda had to say "I was tryin too hard tosound 'Grown Up' and that +@!# came out horrible"

KC damn sure wasnt that.
eyes.gif
Wouldnt it make more sense for him to say i shoulda never made that +@!#. It wasnt the same wit vol.1. On KC he woulda had to say "I was tryin too hard to sound 'Grown Up' and that +@!# came out horrible"
More like "I shouldn't have approached this album trying to make 'Grown Up' music and just approached it trying to make goodmusic."

Back
Top Bottom