Jay-Z - The Hits Collection--Vol. 1 - Special & Collectors Editions

[h1]Jay-Z Compilation Will Feature Five Unreleased Songs, Two Different Books[/h1]
by Salima Koroma

JayZ_10_08_10.jpg

Hov and 'Ye will not battle it out on the charts as previously thought, instead releasing albums a day apart.

Recently it was reported that Jay-Z and Kanye West would both be releasing albums on Monday, November 22. However, Billboard reports that Jay-Z's compilation album will release the day after 'Ye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy on November 23, although this information is not fully confirmed.

The album, The Hits Collection--Vol. 1, is reported to be available in both CD and vinyl format and listeners will have the opportunity to purchase a Deluxe Edition Package as well as a Collector's Edition Box set.

The Deluxe version will contain a two-CD set, including five of Hov's unreleased records and a 32-page book. The Collectors Edition offers the same, however, it includes a bigger 100-page book that will have never-before-seen pictures of Jay-Z and friends.

-----

Collectors Edition sounds good to me, gonna be expensive though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

no worries it will all be online

word, and so will Nas' and Lupe's albums that the BIG LABELS will release. (this has nothing to do wit Nas v Jay) Maybe not Jay cause he'll sell and make money anyway but yall gotta support more.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by tooreal23

no worries it will all be online

word, and so will Nas' and Lupe's albums that the BIG LABELS will release. (this has nothing to do wit Nas v Jay) Maybe not Jay cause he'll sell and make money anyway but yall gotta support more.

Word. 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I bet we already have the ''unreleased'' songs...

This.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

word, and sowill Nas' and Lupe's albums that the BIG LABELS will release. (this hasnothing to do wit Nas v Jay) Maybe not Jay cause he'll sell and makemoney anyway but yall gotta support more.
That.

man, a Jay greatest hits CD is FAR different than Lu and Nas just trying to push some records with honest hip-hop...

Probably gonna be tracks that didn't make the "Blueprint III".

I'm not copping this, but will read online.

Back
Top Bottom