Jay's Baby Song- "Glory" (Link)

Originally Posted by DMoney82

You're my child from the chid of destinys child.. now that's one hell of a recipe  

pimp.gif
That portion was sponsored by struggle.

Cool though. A few more spins today, then it'll have to pop up on shuffle.

Good for him.

listened twice then I was done with it... Glad to see he was moved by the birth of his child though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

So B had a miscarriage?

...She was conceived in Paris..."#!+!%@% in Paris"
laugh.gif

My mind went to the first miscarriage he went through back in the 90s. Rapped about it on This Cant Be Life, could be what you said though.
doubt it...

wouldn't make sense for him to rap about a miscarriage w/another woman when he just had his first child w/his wife...

plus it would explain why they waited so long to share the news w/the public...people generally wait longer to share after a miscarriage just to make sure it doesn't happen again...

song was just ok as a song but nice to see him so excited about his first child i can't wait to see how this effects B's music...

yeah its def. gotta be about B...he talks about hearing the heartbeat unlike last time or whatever

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just hope she doesn't turn out like a black Kardashian.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how blog sites will blow up with the miscarriage news now...  
eyes.gif

Ya'll know Jigga is gonna want a Boy too though...
grin.gif
God I hate you

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just hope she doesn't turn out like a black Kardashian.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how blog sites will blow up with the miscarriage news now...  
eyes.gif

Ya'll know Jigga is gonna want a Boy too though...
grin.gif
God I hate you
laugh.gif

son just couldn't say congrats and keep it moving...hell does Kim and him wanting another child have to do w/anything?

^ hospital released a statement saying it wasnt true but they did have their own security

Man...

As a man with a daughter this brought back so many memories of her birth and how I felt...the absolute best feeling in the world and star or not I'm glad he was able to feel this and I hope everybody one day can feel this way.

My princess just turned 7 the other day and man....I had to play this track for her!

Congrats Hov!

Back
Top Bottom