JB FALL 2010 FYI ( UPDATED 12/10 WITH PICS)

Charcoal IX's would be sweet sign me up
pimp.gif

hummm i cant wait to see the nines the only twos
for me that i dont own and want are the black chrome
but i wanna see 9s already

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

This is what my boy was able to tell me and what i remember. The Fusions are dead????? supposedly JB is going to stop the AF1 Jordan series but more then likely they will come with some new BS. There will be 2 fusion retros The 5's and the 12's.
laugh.gif
Still killing the retro 1s but there looking better. They are dropping more Spizike boots.I will post pics if I get a hold of the catalog.

July
Retro 9 blk/citrus/wht
black based with the orange jumpman and orange 23 white outsole

August
Retro 2 Uni Blu/blk
pimp.gif

All Univeresity blue with black midsole and black back with black laces
Retro 9's OG wht/red/blk

Sept
6 rings Met silv/silv/wht pretty much 3m
9's OG blk/red/chrcl
2a5dgnp.jpg

333vm2t.jpg

The fusion IXs are doing so well that it makes a lot of sense to re-retro the IXs.

I need olives.

Hope the leather on the 9s won't look as cheap as it did on the AJF9. Those where horrible!

Originally Posted by peanut214

I doubt that the white/red/black 9's are releasing again. It doesn't add up at all when the CDP's released in 2008. Hopefully it's a mistake because I would rather see the powder blue's 9's release. Nevertheless thanks for the information Afoot.

You're right...it doesn't make sense. But people forget Jordan Brand doesn't make sense. They released Jordan 1 Hi-Strap black & reds inNovember of 08 and then turned around 8 months later and released the same damn shoe in the bulls & celtics pack.
smh.gif

I don't care anymore to see white/red/black 9's since they already dropped last year and for people searching for that shoe...it shouldn't be thathard to cop since they are still fairly easy to find online. But I am interested in those 9 colorways since I really think the 9's look great on thefoot..well at least on mine.
pimp.gif

Those 2's in a university blue colorway seem intriguing to me...we'll see how they turn out.
glasses.gif

They should have saved the Charcoal 9's for the holiday release, and added the Olive's and a White & Red colorway, instead of the "OG"colorway.

If true, the Charcoal 9's will be picked up. My favorite in the line and have been looking for...
Let's just hope the we're satisfied with how they come out...we all know how that has been of lately.
grin.gif

The OP did not mention Fusion IX's being retroed. Where do you guys come up with these weird rumors???

Back
Top Bottom