JB FALL 2010 FYI ( UPDATED 12/10 WITH PICS)

Those 9's are gonna be a nicee add to the collection...cant wait for those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Afoot, they are seriously retro'ing the White/Black/Red 9's again? They just came out in the CDP last year.

Yep thats jb for ya
they tryin to cement them to da public probably....

I really needed another pair of IXs, and what does JB do? Release a ##%+*!*% of them. Hope they don't @%!!@ them like they did the 1s.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

4f1164103932106e6d9f0be604c8174ace1ca70a.jpg

??????????????

2010 i hope. some1 just posted this on the "other site"... my best guess would be the next pre-christmas release
I have a feeling these will come out around christmas
Intersested bout the white/black/red 9's

I'm sitting here with pics from the 3rd quarter 2010 catalog in front of meand...

As far as the 9's go... CONFIRMED.

The Black/Citrus-White 9's are Dropping in July 2010.

The CDP 9's are Re-Re-Re-Releasing in August 2010.

The Black/Charcoal-Red 9's are Dropping in September 2010.

From the catalog pics, the Charcoal 9's look pretty true to OG exceptI think the red parts are Varsity Red instead of the brighter True Red (a change for the better IMO).

I can say for myself right now that the Charcoal 9's are a DEFINITE COP x2.
pimp.gif

Btw, sorry I can't post my pics (I've been strictly forbidden to do so by my supplier and I don't want to erode his trust... he visits NT from timeto time and I've gotten in trouble with him before). But I'm sure someone else will leak pics soon enough.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm sitting here with pics from the 3rd quarter 2010 catalog in front of me and...

As far as the 9's go... CONFIRMED.

The Black/Citrus-White 9's are Dropping in July 2010.

The CDP 9's are Re-Re-Re-Releasing in August 2010.

The Black/Charcoal-Red 9's are Dropping in September 2010.

From the catalog pics, the Charcoal 9's look pretty true to OG except I think the red parts are Varsity Red instead of the brighter True Red (a change for the better IMO).

I can say for myself right now that the Charcoal 9's are a DEFINITE COP x2.
pimp.gif

Btw, sorry I can't post my pics (I've been strictly forbidden to do so by my supplier and I don't want to erode his trust... he visits NT from time to time and I've gotten in trouble with him before). But I'm sure someone else will leak pics soon enough.
thanks but why are they releasing the cdp 9s again?

Back
Top Bottom