JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

suede nubuck durabuck whatever... people talking bout suede when was the last time JB used REAL suede on a sneaker??

i have the raging bulls and i will be getting these as well.

Last edited:
IDK man, they are just alright. Just because they sell out doesnt mean it is us buying.

The only thing saving this for me is the fact that I really want an all red shoe and it is hard for me to pass on a IV. They have to slaughter the shoe entirely for me not to even make an attempt at purchasing a IV.
Feeling ya there... there's just so much gray... And yah I'm sure a lotta folks are disappointed but will come around.  That's how disappointment works.  You have an idea in your head, you find out that idea was wrong, you get pissed.  You cool off and either come back around or still feel the same way....

But yah I been waitin on an all red shoe for a minute to get these and I'm not convinced I'll be able to pull the trigger. :/  trying to figure out a lace swap that would save all that gray for me :/

Have you seen the closet collectors video review hew says late april. So when he said that it got me trippin. ^^^

Jordan always finds a way to mess something up.

The material is the deal breaker with these. I need melo's PE

Last edited:
Hmm, Toro IVs look ok. I thought i would have liked them more though. I think i don't like the grey on the shoe, something about it.

Last edited:
Was really looking forward to the Toro IVs, but that red just looks too orange for me, and that grey doesnt do any justice. On the other hand, melo's PE was a red more like the toro Vs. Guess ill be passing

Back
Top Bottom