JB Going Downhill ?

Its like 2002 all over again.

The Jordan forum with several threads on JB being Dead and not lasting another year...

Oh yeah... its 2010.

Good Luck with this thread tho.

What up with all these stupid threads
smh.gif

How can they be going down if in the past year they have released so many great shoes. And gotten so much profit from selling their fusions(most of us here hate it, but the causal fan likes anything with a Jordan sign) and keep in mind that this is a company so they are clearly making good money to keep dishing out new stuff. And if you guys wanna complain about quality, go buy a pair of Motor Sports VI and you tell me if the quality sucks.

On the material nothing is forever, JB gotta budget its a recession mane..

I can see where your comming from, and its because you dont really know what your talking about. For instance, when I copped the Space Jams on the 23rd, I later went to a Mall in Detroit and saw a Finishline worker rockin the Space Jams from 2000. It just reminded me that yea i just got the '09 Jams but they arent any compare. The 2000s didnt lose value or make the owners of them "angry". They were still worth more then the '09s...if anything, this shows collectors that the originals are a Jordan classic and they own them. Jordan thrives off of producing retros and to stop that would be idiotic, OG is OG. Nothing compares it will never change them. Retros are retros, the two are in classes of their own.

I feel you OP. I wonder how long Jordan Brand can continue to put out a mostly subpar product and thrive? Everybody knows Jordan Brand is bad quality now. I wonder when people are gonna come to their senses and be like I should get a Lebron, a Kobe shoe.

I wonder when Jordan Brand is gonna become like a Fubu, Abercrombie, Jordache etc. A brand that doesnt justify the price.

the funny thing is that everyone was waiting for all the heat to release... and when it actually release... then everyone iz like ooh noo jb is going downhill..o ma go... who carez buy what you can!! after 2010, and after economic crisis... jb gonna start releasing 1-2 retro a year and everyone will start begging for more retroes each year and everyone will be like o ma go 09-10 was the best year in jb history.. they should do it again n shiii.. stop complaining n buy watchu like folks... if you REALLY like jordans it shouldnt bother u when they release every single heat

Originally Posted by Bsweet2010

I can see where your comming from, and its because you dont really know what your talking about. For instance, when I copped the Space Jams on the 23rd, I later went to a Mall in Detroit and saw a Finishline worker rockin the Space Jams from 2000. It just reminded me that yea i just got the '09 Jams but they arent any compare. The 2000s didnt lose value or make the owners of them "angry". They were still worth more then the '09s...if anything, this shows collectors that the originals are a Jordan classic and they own them. Jordan thrives off of producing retros and to stop that would be idiotic, OG is OG. Nothing compares it will never change them. Retros are retros, the two are in classes of their own.
i feel ya... but price goes down when they retro a certain shoes.. for example.. back in 2003 i was dying to buy playoff or aqua 8z... price on ebay was around 350-400 for a cracked unwearable pair.. and for a DS pair it was around 500-600... but after they retroed it.. price went down to 180-250 for a ds pair.. juzz watch how the retro CG xi pair will lose its value after it retroes

Back
Top Bottom