JB HOLIDAY 2013 CONFIRMED THREAD

We need plenty more. All the hunger feeds off of hype and we can thank sneaker news for this.

I'm buying it. Just curious to know how much these will be retailing for. Gotta figure it be to at least:

10s: $160

11s: $185

12s: $160

- $505.00 retail

Glad it's dropping as a 3-pack. Lot's of kids will not be able to get them, 
laugh.gif

You're calling the Laney CW Black/Yellow Jams.....

Did you Call the 2012 Black/Red Release Bred Jams?

No

You know, in reference to this year Jordan 11 colorway (the Laney's), I got a feeling that they Laney 11's will be Black/Yellow/White. I'm thinking that these will be made exactly similar to the Breds and the Space Jams. Could they make these with a white midsole or a black midsole? Tell me what you think?

You know, in reference to this year Jordan 11 colorway (the Laney's), I got a feeling that they Laney 11's will be Black/Yellow/White. I'm thinking that these will be made exactly similar to the Breds and the Space Jams. Could they make these with a white midsole or a black midsole? Tell me what you think?
It'll definitely be a white midsole. I dont think JB is ready to do a blacked out sole yet.

It's more than likely going to be in line with previous releases in terms of CW and simplicity. The XI is a staple sneaker for JB, they wont go messing it up if they can help it.

I'd say Yellow Jumpman on the heel and stitching across the middle of the tongue. Maybe a blue PL trim or treading on the sole.

or

Yellow Jumpman, Black PL and Blue sole with yellow treading.

IMO

Hey, how about this: Black PL, upper mesh, yellow Jumpman (on both the sides and stitched on the tounge), white midsole, yellow translucent sole, white 23 spacing on the back.

How's that for a Laney colorway? After all it was confirmed that the colorway would be Black/Yellow. But we'll see!

laney 11?

wanna tell me where the blue is?

theres no blue on those shoes.

this is what we get for all these fools going nuts over some thunders

Black and Yellow Jams?

:lol:

Clearly! Lol... Anybody noticing a trend I'm really starting to believe this is all being made from left over material for real!Lol.... We got Bred XIs which were in the CDP... Taxis coming out this year, bugs bunny VIIIs CDP... coming out again....Space Jams were the next XI to follow in 09... Fire Red Vs CDP...etc. I could go on but anybody who's been collecting for a while gets it lol...

Back
Top Bottom