JB June Releases - Father's Day AJ1s-AJ5 Fusions-Olyimpic VIs-AJ 7/16 CDP - VID

i was also wondering when is part four of the gentry interview going to be posted?

Maze does it again. Thumbs Up. You just made me like the Hares more than i really did. Thanx alot lol. Now i have another shoe on ice.

nice vid as usual maze...

some nice releases there...like the black tweed 1's, kinda "mature" looking.

16/7 pack looking good, i wonder would it be a mad rush like it was for the 17/6?....i know the hare's are dreadfully rare ( i guess that sorta answers myquestion), but in comparison to last month's pack, wonder how these will do.

Maze -

Please help me out on this - is the black rubber traction areas on the XVI the same as the OG?

yessir....cant wait on the pack....nothing else worthy imo...maybe them adidas for ball...and the olys...of course.....

Maze.... they need to drop you a check in the mail bruh. Good stuff.. Do you use Cue cards? That was a seamless presentation my man...

I actually like that Blue Ribbon color ...

I was already getting the CDP, but after that, I'll prob snag the Fusions, plus I'm gonna prob get the Olympics because honestly, in person, they arereally, really nice.

WHATS UP WITH THOSE BLUE RIBBON FUSION 5'S? IN THE OTHER POST ITS SAYING A JULY 4TH RELEASE BUT HERE THEY SAY JUNE 08.. WHAT GIVES??? ANY HELP

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Maze.... they need to drop you a check in the mail bruh. Good stuff.. Do you use Cue cards? That was a seamless presentation my man...

I actually like that Blue Ribbon color ...
Everything is always off the top. No cards necessary.

As far as the "Blue Ribbon" AJF5s the release date is:

06/14/2008 AJF 5
318608-162 White/Varsity Red-Blue Ribbon-New Blue
$150

As far as the outsole on the XVI, I don't have an OG on me to compare. I will shoot them closely and you should be able to tell from there.

MaZe

Flawless as always, Rich. Hope all is well in NYC.

Glad to see Tim/Sideline Footwear with the shout out. People, buy your Jordans from Tim. One of the nicest people I ever met on this board. He will take careof you.

thanks for nothing

just kidding, thanks for a everything
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom