JB June Releases - Father's Day AJ1s-AJ5 Fusions-Olyimpic VIs-AJ 7/16 CDP - VID

Maze your a groundbreaker man i appreciate all the previews. I've got to pass on this pack im just not felling it and after 3 packs purchased this year thenagging of the wifey is definetly starting to weigh in on some decisions. Fusions still just make me want OG retroes but hey they arent to bad

so are the blue ribbon fusions going to be the ones on jumpman23.com or these? i like these ones more with the white teeth. The red is ugh.

Here are some pics of the White-Black-Varsity/Red Air Jordan V Fusion Mid
2rfrk0y.jpg

5z44yf.jpg

2hyjhid.jpg

ka0oyg.jpg

24414xd.jpg

wcpl.jpg

Originally Posted by upandcomingkid

so are the blue ribbon fusions going to be the ones on jumpman23.com or these? i like these ones more with the white teeth. The red is ugh.

those, I guess the jumpman23.com are the samples which I like better.
frown.gif
I emailed marqueesole and he told me the white teeth are final release.

Maze,

One question..the shoes that you get sent in are they ur size or are they a size 9 like usual samples? just curious..

Great video as always..

Good stuff maze but once the video started to talk about adidas I cut it off.

You know me jordans/nikes only.

The og color AF1 jordan 5's crease something terrible.

Maze,

Many thanks again for the vid! RockDeep was right ..Nike should be droppin you a check in the mail!

Thanks for the vid. nice stuff MAZE! I want this pack but I'm broke now because of the VI/XVII pack dang it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

2rfrk0y.jpg

2hyjhid.jpg

ka0oyg.jpg

24414xd.jpg

wcpl.jpg

2nd best fusion after the "Playoff" XII x AF1
pimp.gif

sick but not worth 150, IMO
i will cop when they go on sale on eastbay or finishline, because you know they will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tdog91184

2rfrk0y.jpg

5z44yf.jpg

2hyjhid.jpg

ka0oyg.jpg

24414xd.jpg

wcpl.jpg
Very nice. I hope I can find a discount code or something or else I will have to wait untill they go on sale.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Maze,

One question..the shoes that you get sent in are they ur size or are they a size 9 like usual samples? just curious..

Great video as always..
I can wear a sample size 9 without any problem, but to answer your question, I get all different sizes depending on the brand. The Jordan Brand kix arehardly ever, I cant think of one time, samples. The are always finals.

And that Griffey poster is protected by the StockRoom Landmark laws. Sorry homey!

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom