JB: PLEASE RELEASE A RAY ALLEN SIG!!!

or at least a Celtics-themed colorway of a decent shoe! How about his Celtics 6 Rings colorway!?

C'MONNNNN!!!

Even if they do it will be that stupid HOH exclusive and the common OG head like Myself if for example that lives in rural areas with a family cant get them

Dude has put in work for JB and definitely deserved/deserves a sig. With that said I still doubt we'll be seeing like a Sugar Ray shoe.

At least dedicate a team shoe to him. Call it the Jordan Shooter.

"In 5 years, he'll most likely be retired....."

Barkley sigs still sell. Penny's, too. And don't get me started on Jason "lost my game 5 years ago around the same time as Gary Payton" Kidd.None of those dudes even have rings (other than Payton, but I wasn't really counting him).

In addition to being a world champion, Ray Allen is everything that is right with the NBA and should see some respect from JB as a result.

If JB can churn out AFJ, Spizike, and Melo after AFJ, Spizike, and Melo, they can certainly release some decently designed and/or decently colored Ray-themedbasketball shoes.

We know that Gentry and crew read posts on NT, and they take what ask for into consideration. They give us some of the items we request but in ways that catchus off gaurd with things like these packs and Quickstrikes which keeps the world interested in the Brand itself.. Think about it XX3 could be the last Numberedshoe.. maybe its a test to see if what we have to say about that issue or see if we will lose interest in the in the Brand. People like knew the Jordan shoejust as The New Jordan's before the #'ing system came into play and the first few pairs went from one season far into the next playing season beforethe next release of Mike's signature shoe.

They released those VIII's last year at House of Hoops and those were a Ray Allen Celtics colorway. So if you really want some they are out there but yougotta pay to play.

"They released those VIII's last year at House of Hoops and those were a Ray Allen Celtics colorway. So if you really want some they are out there butyou gotta pay to play."

That's simply not good enough for the MVP of the best team in the league (see link below), all while washed up Penny 2's and Barkley's get GR'dat retail.

http://sports.espn.go.com...ailydime?page=dime-081208

or just release some of his PE's when he was with the sonics like the V, XIII, XX, XX1, VIII on HOH or somthing

Originally Posted by arff23

Its too late to release one now...

Sure is. He should been had one. Same for Bibby. When He was popping with the Kings they should have gave him one.

a sig shoe for ray allen? come on guys u and i both know that if he really wanted it, he would of had it. they way they're making the Melos's hesprobably glad he didnt get one. hes happy w/ his PE's IMO.

no on the 6 rings but yea Ray Allen night in and night out puts in work we need something of gratitude

Back
Top Bottom