JB Please use quality materials

Is it the shoes?

tumblr_m3i7wa5VJt1qbohddo1_500.gif

No, it is not.

Can we (Niketalk) please somehow start a petition to bring back the iconic Nike Air logo and the extra accessories that came with the originals since they are charging this much??? Mods anybody?

Originally Posted by dezmond123

i agree 100000000% but the reality is its not gonna happen they're gonna keep lowering quality and cost of materials for a higher profit

MAKE JORDANS/NIKES IN THE USA LOL

Country of production has nothing to do  with quality. If they made them in the US their labor cost would be so high that they'd charge 250-300 and stick us with crap quality

I agree with op. In 2012 I bought the chicago x, bred xiv, white/red xiv, and playoff xii. I have fond memories of the xiv and xii being great products made for balling. Not so with these retros. I sent them all back because the quality sucked big time.
When jb starts making shoes for players I'll be back. Until then the hypbeasts can keep jb in the black

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by noochsg

OK Apparently we won, JB revert the pricing back to 160 and only add 5 bucks for the Bred XIs.. Now the question is will they follow what they wrote on the new Jordan Box?? IE quality performance products?? I hope they can improve or use a better paint so that our Bred IVs will not chip when we wear it.. Fingers crossed 
smile.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
@ you thinking we "won."  We didn't win !$*!.

this!!! i dont see how we won, its not like jordan brand said "lets put out a rumor that we are increasing prices, and if they dont budge we will run with it....if they outrage we will say it wasnt true" YEAH RIGHT
roll.gif

Qualities gonna keep declining because they want profit until people stop buying Js...which is not gonna happen anytime soon with the flourishing shoegame + new heads out there

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Can we (Niketalk) please somehow start a petition to bring back the iconic Nike Air logo and the extra accessories that came with the originals since they are charging this much??? Mods anybody?

You changing avy is a start

SMH...at least I'm tryna get JB's attention.. i mean deep down I can guess they dun have a rat's $!% on our opinion or anything... Now even worst with hypebeasts lurking.. rich young hypebeasts that is.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

You changing avy is a start

what you mean?

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Exactly how is a $5 price increase going to increase product materials while manufacturing costs keep increasing. Maybe 10 year old's should be able to work again.

roll.gif
costs aren't going up
roll.gif

Easy said as......Why give your dog kobe beef steak when you know for a fact he's going eat the dry dog food you put in his bowl?

LOL and I know that's what they are thinking.... Nike CEOs: Why give you guys quality when you are going to buy them anyway.
Plus its not like they are using them for performace purpose. They'll just buy them and wear once or twice and throw them in their closet or leave them DS for years upon years and have them just to say they have them.

Honestly, if you want quality shoes i think you should start to look outside the box other than nike brand because i feel there demand is too high now to keep up with putting out quality.

i wish they really would care..but they dgaf cause they know everyone will buy regardless if its better quality or not

I would think jordan would want to use the best materials they could. Bc of what they are charging and also bc why wouldnt you want to put the best product out that you can? Jordan is the viewed as the top shelf of athletic gear. Its a shame they dont care more about the product they put out. Things like paint chipping shouldnt happen after only casual wearing. While most people who buy retros these days prob arent playin ball in em, they are made for sports, they shoudl be more durable

People would buy them even if they were made of rice-paper. They would complain their %!@ off but buy non the less.

good luck with that...... man i swear my 3s from 01 never had chipped midsoles in high school.... but nowadays smh let just say its a shame

Back
Top Bottom