JB! Quit messing around and make these a REAL AJ4 in men's

You fail to disapoint...good looks BP.

Middle pair please
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

65370061_w.jpg

I just saw these in the new Eastbay, WOW. I can't be the only one who thinks this colorway is amazing, although it's terrible shoe. Lose the speckled midsole (or keep it, might look sick on real 4's), make them REAL Jordan 4's, and in mens sizes of course. If they had this idea, why couldn't they just apply it to one instead of releasing some of the other junk they have? Would be a perfect 4 for a pack along with an OG, like White/Cements. The colorway is FIRE, one of my favorite things about the Black/Red/Cement 4's is the way the red at the bottom of the toe pops, and that infrared looks great on these. I guess we can only imagine and see Photoshops for now... anyone?
Yes, you are.

Wow, thank you BP, those are truly amazing looking.

As for some of you, did you have trouble actually READING my post, or did you not even bother? I think I made it pretty clear that it's a terrible shoe.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I can't believe anybody thinks that any Spiz'ikes, Fusions, or AFJordan combo, actually look good....

Things are disgusting seriously.

That's good and well, but I don't think anybody did. If you managed to somehow, possibly make it to the very second sentence of my post, you would haveread that I thought it was a terrible shoe. I like the colorway. That is all. How else was I supposed to provide a visual of the colorway without the pictureof the Fusion? Reading is truly fundamental.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i love the jordan 4's but what is so special about this color that everybody likes ?

do these fruity colors go well with skinny jeans ?

What exactly does this mean? Fruity colors? Skinny jeans? Since when were infrared and grey "fruity colors" you homophobe? And what on earth doskinny jeans have to do with anything? I prefer slim straight fit myslef. Cool gray colorways, and also infrared colorways, are pretty standard/classic farefor Jordan Brand. I really don't think a cool grey/infrared combo is much of a stretch compared to some of the terrible colorways they have actuallyreleased (especially with the 1's and 5's).

For the guy who said this was complaining and that there's a section for complaints... uhhh, what? Again, did you read my post? This is a suggestion. Theonly complaint I have is that they've released dozens of worse non-OG colorways than this.

And finally, for the incredibly intelligent guy who told me I was the only one who thought this was a good colorway, maybe you should look over the thread. Noteveryone is a sheep like you, guy.

Thanks again BP. You took a small concept/idea and SMASHED it yet again. Looks better than I could have even imagined, you really stepped up the greys and madethem come alive instead of looking so dull. It's unfortunate JB doesn't seem to be in a rush to do anything of the like.

Back
Top Bottom