JB SPRING 2011 INFO WITH SCANS (update pg 7 )

Back when they first introduced the Jordan Take Flight the first jb shoe will full vis air i called the nest fusions to be AM +JB fusion and here they come in 2011

My boy hit me up with some info he overheard his manager talking about and this is what he said. They will be mashing up 2 sig shoes that add up to 23 6+17= 23. And doing an AM 97 sole with a retro 12 upper.. Don't know the colors yet because like i said he overheard but when i get more info i will pass along. Use you imaginations and let the flamming begin.

These retros are confirmed
playoff 13s
cement 3s
retro 7 but    white/ orion/ black

So  i got up with my dude and he gave an idea of what the colors would be. From what he glanced at on the product sheet and remebered.
6+17=23 black/carmine there will be 2 colors he said, the AMJB is black and fresh water and a white and french blue.  THIS IS JUST GRAPE VINE INFO BUT IM 100%  ITS SOLID. USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS. 

ee61691111643e90d657573f09f6e881984bd56a.jpg

57c1661e1e6a359dd8931f6f09c44590e2ced9fb.jpg
e0e26ac18e1d96f53829c8dbbdb357c8ef6a9fd8.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

english man english

Not trying to be rude, but I really didn't understand anything the OP posted. I think this thread pertains to fusions, though.

i get it. but not everyone in the world uses english as their first language. respect my folks.
laugh.gif
. damn, that'll be a trip..hybrid 17+6=23 and air max 97 + 12. i dont know if i should be terrified or curious. i guess we gonna have to wait and see. good look on the info.

Afoot is a legit source.

Whether his spelling and grammer are correct or not, you get what he's trying to say. Basically, (aside from the retro models) - more BS.
smh.gif

Thanks for the info Afoot.

sounds 
alien.gif
 but i've stopped caring about anything JB drops besides retros and OG cws i'm searching for.

am97 fusions make far more interesting sense than af1s. dunno how they'll look though. thanks for the info.

I think he's right - I have seen a sample of a canvas IX upper with an AM1 sole...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by blco02

I think he's right - I have seen a sample of a canvas IX upper with an AM1 sole...

Ill take that.
Gourmet was making sneakers that had canvas Jordan uppers with rubber mid/outsoles. Figured that JB would cash in on this eventually seeing as they lack creativity.

Basically he's saying JB is gonna do a fusion/hybrid of the CDP. Example: The III will be combined with the XX as a fusion to equal 23.
And the AM 95 will be combined with the XII upper.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Enough fusions JB
smh.gif

smh.gif
really they need to talk ive walked into stores in nyc were they just have tables full of fusions and other crappy jb releases that they cant sell even though they on sale

Back
Top Bottom