JBAAC East - Air Jordan XX3 PE - Ed Davis - Pics

This colorway looks better than the other one. Have the 2 colorways used for the game always been the Chicago and Carolina colors?

This colorway looks better than the other one. Have the 2 colorways used for the game always been the Chicago and Carolina colors?

^No. The PEs are designed to match the unis. Last year the colorways were White/Blue/Red and Black/Yellow/Green.

ALSO, I want to make sure that you all are paying attention to the names associated with these PEs. As much as this is about the actual XX3 PEs, these playersare going to be hooping major next year.

Peace.

MaZe

eek.gif
those are way better than the other PEs

I'm not feeling that leather on there. Just ain't cuttin it for me. Looks too fake like some say.

colors look nice but the stitching on the side doesnt look like it is there in the first pic, it looks like leather with painted stitching

Thanks for the pictures. Like many of the other folks here, I'm not a big fan of the black leather side panel, would have been much nicer in nubuck IMHO. Ithink what's throwing off both these and the other colorway is the random use of white on the toe and tongue, if the shoe were an all-black base (alaStealths), it would probably look less awkward. That said, these do look a bit better than the JBAAC West colorway. Anyone else find it curious that DemarDeRozan who's going to USC next year (Go Trojans!) is wearing a UNC colored shoe and Ed Davis who's going to UNC is wearing a USC (well, sort of...)colored shoe?

not bad but I agree with some folks who said they do look a bit variant. props to the young players getting these tho. and thank to maze for the pics!

Is it just me or do those photos look like a picture taken from a Canon Powershot and the photographer used the "Color Accent" feature?

hmm i wonder if the players are gonna switch their shoes after halftime cuz they have bloody socks due to the narrow toe area....

Back
Top Bottom