JBAAC West - Air Jordan XX3 PE - Demar DeRozan - Pics

I pray to god that the Black/University Blue XX3 won't look similar to these.
sick.gif

Maze -- See you on screen w/ some nice seats.
pimp.gif

My previous girl is out East now and sitting like 7 seats over from you and when she texted me to look for her...sure enough I spot you and Jay first.
laugh.gif

I also thought it was interesting that Tyreke isn't wearing his...maybe wanted to keep em DS for the collection?

that has to be the sweetest thing in the world
to be a high school kid with your own PE jordans

Yeah, I really like these. I just wish JB would use a tumbled leather for the toe/tongue. The other team has what looks to be the same cw that the JB playersfrom the west wore for the allstar game? Anyone agree or disagree?

They're alright, kinda nice. I'd pass if those are what the blk/blue XX3s are supposed to be. If they put black suede all over the side panel, toes,and tongue they'd look really nice

I'm usually a sucker for the black/Carolina colorway but these are horrible..... The first pair of XX3s that I didn't approve of.....

Asked him why he switched shoes....
He's a 12.5 and they gave him a sz 13....too big.....
So that's why he switched....
Then gave his girls mom directions to get back to PA....

In regards to the colorway............G Man confirmed that the black carolina will be released late 08 very limited numbers.......
I saw Puneet up in the lil party waiting at the bar, what was that all about.....
9.50 for a brew, 14 for mixed drinks....
But you get to keep the jordan glass it comes in.....
The Hyatt will do that.....
Nice to see Rudy Gay up in there and the rest of the Jordan Staff......
But Gentry was in good spirits
must have been his white and gold XX3's....

i want to see some all black and carolina's. id be happy if they were given too me. but im not really feelin em

I hope the Black/University Blue ones that come out at the end of the year don't look like these. I would to see and all black suede with university bluetpu piece.

Back
Top Bottom