JD 5 Oreo Legit check!

These are fake im lookin at my Oreo 5s right now and the size tag in the shoe has a whole other line of numbers below the UPC code

Last edited:
I just noticed that. I def could be wrong but my theory since it's the first time seeing it is that maybe that number is only on US pairs. I also have the number on my pair it begins with US. Does yours? Take these pair above which might be an over sees pair because there's no msrp tag, probably no size sticker, and that number isn't on the size tag. That's what I think but like I said could be off. Maybe from88til from88til knows better

I just noticed that. I def could be wrong but my theory since it's the first time seeing it is that maybe that number is only on US pairs. I also have the number on my pair it begins with US. Does yours? Take these pair above which might be an over sees pair because there's no msrp tag, probably no size sticker, and that number isn't on the size tag. That's what I think but like I said could be off. Maybe from88til from88til knows better
Yea mine says US as well. U could be right maybe the UK pairs didnt have them numbers. I guess we would have to see another pair of UK Oreo 5s

Back
Top Bottom