JD SPORTS NOW SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!

cosign on the spruce/hot limes. bring those back JD and I'm all over it! shipping is actually reasonable too, they're probably even undercharging.it's not cheap to ship overseas these days. conversion rate might suck, but that's about the best you're gonna get at this point.

it's about damn time.....a little too late tho
now footlocker-europe needs to follow suit

Originally Posted by AirMax718

now Finish Line-USA needs to follow suit .....& ship to the UK!!!!!
mad.gif

Fixed

Originally Posted by AirMax718

it's about damn time.....a little too late tho
now footlocker-europe needs to follow suit

There's a few things Footlocker-Europe could do.

nike should just make every damn release available worldwide instead of making it exclusive to a certain region

Originally Posted by JDAM1

nike should just make every damn release available worldwide instead of making it exclusive to a certain region

Not every market has demand for the same shoes.

JD stock particular Air Maxes because Jordans and Nike Basketball shoes in general don't sell that well in Europe.

Plenty of Nike Basketball/Jordan products aren't available outside of North America.

been eyein' these for a minute so I bit the bullet and swooped on these. Shipping was fairly quick, ordered Monday, Nov.2 got them today so about five daysturn around(to SF, Ca).

Wasn't double boxed just in a non-padded bag so the box took a little damage, but not too much.

^how much was the total for those trainers? did you pay any duties or taxes? was trying to order the last us11 but for some reason it was gone

Originally Posted by denverairforce

cosign on the spruce/hot limes. bring those back JD and I'm all over it! shipping is actually reasonable too, they're probably even undercharging. it's not cheap to ship overseas these days. conversion rate might suck, but that's about the best you're gonna get at this point.
I picked up a pair of spruce/limes for $80 shipped on ebay
happy.gif

What was the retail on those trainers? You got them for $132?

I have been hounding them for years about shipping to the US.

If only the laser blue and max orange AM lights were still available.

Back
Top Bottom