jeans sale (ends this weekend 4.06)

denimbar is having a big sale, 30% off all stock with code THANKYOU, shipping is free via ups ground.

i'm posting this here because i don't want to "blow up" this place, and thought i'd post it in the regionals for my fellow PNW NTers.anyway, for the guy who was looking for nudies, this is the place to get 'em! enjoy:

http://www.denimbaronline.com/

Rescue is bigger fuller cut with wider leg opening, A tad bigger cut then Levi .501 stf's

Apc are good until you put them in the washing machine once, then they are light blue.

ray

Thanks!

Was overdue for a new pair...

Just got these

Also -- With the coupon code there's also free ground shipping...but if you upgrade to 2-day air you still won't get charged.
pimp.gif

^actually, revolve has similar, if not the same, jeans. i think the DB ones are mislabeled, the dye is actually synthetic as well, someone correct me wheni'm wrong (or billy hoyle you can correct me once you get them and know the difference). i myself can't really tell until the wear starts setting in,but revolve has the jeans here for $90:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/GoodSociety.jsp?&d=b

they also have a permanent 15% off code, and free usps 2 day shipping from cali, so it's a great deal at 70 + some odd dollars...and apparently they'realso at UO on sale often, around $30-50.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Thanks!

Was overdue for a new pair...

Just got these

Also -- With the coupon code there's also free ground shipping...but if you upgrade to 2-day air you still won't get charged.
pimp.gif

they had those at urban outfitters for 34.99 (i bought a pair
smile.gif
) in downtown seattle... then again, you are in oregon...

i will never understand this whole denim thing...and i guess im glad i dont....i'd be obsessed lol

Originally Posted by Dunks206

they had those at urban outfitters for 34.99 (i bought a pair
smile.gif
) in downtown seattle... then again, you are in oregon...

i've seen a pair at UO for $9.99, in a size 36, however. but yea, like i said in the post before - a lot of them can be had in the 30-50 range.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

i will never understand this whole denim thing...and i guess im glad i dont....i'd be obsessed lol
luckily for denim enthusiasts, we don't accumulate as many pairs of jeans as sneakerheads will with sneakers
tongue.gif

Are the length for the APCs NS usually 34 in length? I want to buy a pair, but I dunno if they usually have differnet lengths..I'm usually a 32 in regularjeans in length.

Are the length for the APCs NS usually 34 in length? I want to buy a pair, but I dunno if they usually have differnet lengths..I'm usually a 32 in regularjeans in length.

^apc's are all 34 in length. take them to any tailor and they can hem it for you. hell, your grandma can hem it for you.

man, my homie works for sling+stones/good society and I think they are still having their sample sale. All pairs are like 32ish waist and $50 dollars. They hadsome cool stuff too like copper overdye and purple overdye and selvedge in black, blue, and grey. PM me and I can ask if they still have anything left.

^really? unfortunately 32 is 2 sizes too big, and with stretching - 3 sizes too big. tailoring is always an option but results are not always good whenit's 3" taken in the waist =(

S&S is made with gold plated threads and hardware, iirc. really good stuff.

So I bought my APCs today..
Thanks yamakazi18, I was going to buy them for full price at blackbird when they got their supply in..

i've seen a pair at UO for $9.99, in a size 36, however. but yea, like i said in the post before - a lot of them can be had in the 30-50 range.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Then why were you pushin the DenimBar sale?

laugh.gif

All good...hopefully they work out.

^yea sorry maybe i should have made a disclaimer. GS happens to be the ONLY brand @ DB selling for more than other places though, and you just happened to pickthose
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

the sale ends this weekend, IIRC, so get them quick before they're gone (anything but good society!)

Back
Top Bottom