Jeep Wrangler unlimited?? Vol. Yay or Nay.

Thinking about picking up a Jeep Wrangler unlimited. Has to be the 4dr, preferably the limited. Just wanted to hear from you guys whether its worth it, or what would be something similar in that price range. Maybe $10k or less

Thanks in advance

Say no to jeep. they suck

/thread

matter of fact, for more of a reason...they rust, low powered, not comfortable, interior is beyond trash(like the worst ive ever seen), dont keep their value that well, not fun, and not the best looking truck(IMO).

if you go offroading or dirt trails, then yeah maybe. If you drive on tarmac or concrete, there ALOT of better SUVS.

Last edited:
How do y'all feel bout jeep Cherokee. Thinking of maybe picking up a 2010 one soon. Wish I could afford Laredo package. They expensive man.

/thread
matter of fact, for more of a reason...they rust, low powered, not comfortable, interior is beyond trash(like the worst ive ever seen), dont keep their value that well, not fun, and not the best looking truck(IMO).
if you go offroading or dirt trails, then yeah maybe. If you drive on tarmac or concrete, there ALOT of better SUVS.

Came in here to post this. Anything other than a Grand Cherokee, Jeeps drive like complete crap! Just go test drive a few Jeeps and it will change your whole perspective. Not to mention the 2012 Wrangler feels like you don't have a power steering. But, I do think the Wrangler Rubicon is pretty sick as long as its just a secondary "fun" car.

I want one for a second car. I ran across one last week for 10.5 but after seeing those wobble videos I think I'm good.

Not gonna lie still want one tho

I love the way the wrangler looks but am personally scared to own one. Heard way to many bad stories about reliability. I'd especially be scared of a 4 door less than 10K.

Older Jeeps have a lot of mechanical problems so I'd be a bit weary

With $10k you could always lease a new Grand Cherokee

I was also in the market for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited recently.... They look real dope, but when I finally started seeing them up close and I actually drove one :x :smh:

Like someone said erlier above in the thread, The interior is trash, you close the door and it sounds like hollow aluminum doors banging against eachother, the stereo sound is beyond horrible. when i started driving it the road noise was just rediculous. This was a 08 Rubicon model, im sure there are trims with better specs but I just did not feel that it was worth buying. The thing is built for pure off roading, other than that im sure there are better SUV's for the price.

I was also in the market for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited recently.... They look real dope, but when I finally started seeing them up close and I actually drove one :x :smh:

Like someone said erlier above in the thread, The interior is trash, you close the door and it sounds like hollow aluminum doors banging against eachother, the stereo sound is beyond horrible. when i started driving it the road noise was just rediculous. This was a 08 Rubicon model, im sure there are trims with better specs but I just did not feel that it was worth buying. The thing is built for pure off roading, other than that im sure there are better SUV's for the price.

easily, price wise. they are a rip off. i like em but wouldnt buy one anywhere near the price they are at right now

Back
Top Bottom