JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Them _s BEEN dissin Jeezy tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Random thought: Does Jeezy bein a crip n Gucci being a blood have anything to do with this fued, besides the whole "So Icey" thing??
Absolutely not. Gucci's fam back in Birmingham are mostly Crips thats why he always goes out of his way to shout out crips. He only bang bloodcause of Waka

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Them _s BEEN dissin Jeezy tho
laugh.gif
Exactly. At first I thought Jeezy was just trying to start trouble again, but Gucci been sneak dissing for a minute.

Originally Posted by cartune

This wont end well
smh.gif
While Jeezy > Gucci...

This will end up like Biggie and Pac...

No lie about that...these dudes have messed +%*! up for a lot of people out there over this nonsense.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I guess Jeezy ain't to happy with Gucci and Da Jewman takin over the A.

Random thought: Does Jeezy bein a crip n Gucci being a blood have anything to do with this fued, besides the whole "So Icey" thing??

Ain't no bloods and crips in Atlanta...please...thats all a facade.

But Jeezy going hard at these boys...damn...Dude went straight for them

Yo this will be real interesting with Birthday Bash coming up in Atlanta soon

Gucci and Jeezy performing at the same show...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

malikdagoat wrote:
I guess Jeezy ain't to happy with Gucci and Da Jewman takin over the A.

Ain't no bloods and crips in Atlanta...please...thats all a facade.

But Jeezy going hard at these boys...damn...Dude went straight for them

Yea, ain't no subliminals there.
laugh.gif
He going right at them. And Idon't think Gucci +*!*@$@ with Jeezy musically. And I'm a fan of both.

damn this has spanned over a long period of time to. I mean damn gucci already killed two of Jeezy people already

I mess with both Jeezy and Gucci...for different reasons.

No disrespect to Gucci but I listen to him strictly for entertainment purposes only in the car. Jeezy can hit you from different angles (pause) and hasimproved alot lyrically. Still nothing to write home about but he's nicer than he was and for him to make that type of transition is big deal to me becauseI used to place him in that "entertainment purposes" category.

Back
Top Bottom