Jeff bezos makes 13 billion while the world broke

I mean, the gov't should be stricter with them but they're not.

Meanwhile I'll continue to have amazon prime, order stuff, and watch The Boys season 2 when it drops.

I mean, the gov't should be stricter with them but they're not.

Meanwhile I'll continue to have amazon prime, order stuff, and watch The Boys season 2 when it drops.
Why would Government be stricter if hes contracted with the cia?

Even in corporate (specifically AWS) I've heard they work like a dog. Don't get me wrong you get paid well but even "important employee" get exploited and mistreated
Couldn't pay me to work there, and they pay 20-30% above market average for my industry.

I have a friend from B school who works in their automation division. Haven't talked to him in a year.

mister-gotcha-1-8387eb-1.jpg

mister-gotcha-2-474952-1.jpg

mister-gotcha-3-34a18b-1.jpg

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

i have no problems with someone voicing their opinion on their displeasure on something. in fact, i strongly believe that should be done in order to progress society. but don't you think it would be a better discussion if we also talk about solutions and better alternatives?

i have no problems with someone voicing their opinion on their displeasure on something. in fact, i strongly believe that should be done in order to progress society. but don't you think it would be a better discussion if we also talk about solutions and better alternatives?
You scrolled past solutions and better alternatives to post about the supposed hypocrisy of unethical consumerism, which is the only consumption under unfettered capitalism, and marxism, the common capitalist boogeyman used to handwave away criticism.

This wouldn’t be an issue if companies were taxed properly and billionaires didn’t hide their money in offshore accounts.

Also giving employees proper wage and benefits

You scrolled past solutions and better alternatives to post about the supposed hypocrisy of unethical consumerism, which is the only consumption under unfettered capitalism, and marxism, the common capitalist boogeyman used to handwave away criticism.

but what's your alternative to capitalism? i don't mind fixing the current system but from your posts, it seems like you want to tear down the entire system.

Again, we live in a materialistic society, in which billions if people (well at least millions) worship rich people. Worship celebrities and their material goods. I you’re silly enough to worship and put individuals on a pedestal based of money and material wealth, who’s really to blame? The person with all the wealth, or the silly individuals who worship he/she???

Naw the point is life ain’t fair. It’s never going to be. Some of this ain’t worth crying over.
You know a lot of people acknowledge that life's not fair, but they use that as motivation to try to make it fairer for everyone.

Seems a lot more reasonable (and FAR less intellectually lazy) to do that rather than shrugging your shoulders and saying "WELP. It is what it is!"

To think all these people believe the anti union stuff amazon says too. :lol:

they could have it like ups and the whole thing be union. Yeah you’re still gonna work a lot but at least you’ll make 75k+ with free health care, a pension and can’t be fired for taking a pee.

Speaking of union, I remember during management training at my old job and I was watching a seminar that basically says unions are the root of all evil. If I even have a small hunch the team or somebody on the team is starting to form a union to call HR immediately. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom