Jeff Van Gundy (as a NBA analyst) Appreciation

I didn't realize how funny Jeff Van Gundy was until this season. Mark Jackson and Van Gundy are really funny when it comes to ex player and ex coachsituations also throw in Mike Breen its all good. It is a mad step up from Hubie Brown who i find terrible and depressing.

appreciated him as a knicks coach and as TNT, now espn/abc

By the way, they all have New York Knick connections
laugh.gif

lol Van Gundy said "You ain't from the ghetto" to Jackson last week during the Pistons game and I just found it real funny. They have some realfunny conversations.

Do you remember in the Christmas game he said, "Thats Ice Cube." Mark Jackson was all surprised. He also said, "That's Adam Levin from thatband Maroon 5."

JVG is hilarious, its like dry humor sometimes which cracks me up..... that "you aint from the ghetto" had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I didn't realize how funny Jeff Van Gundy was until this season. Mark Jackson and Van Gundy are really funny when it comes to ex player and ex coach situations also throw in Mike Breen its all good. It is a mad step up from Hubie Brown who i find terrible and depressing.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hubie FTW!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His comments during the lakers/cavs game about the leak in the ceiling were funny. The fact that it wasn't a leak but the wet clothes left by the workersand JVG just went off about changing your clothes on a catwalk and Jackson and Breen thought he was going to take it in a whole different direction.

Very good comentating group

Do you remember in the Christmas game he said, "Thats Ice Cube." Mark Jackson was all surprised. He also said, "That's Adam Levin from that band Maroon 5."

Yeah I remember that, Van Gundy said he always listens to Ice Cubes song today was a bad day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but Van Gundy is definitely appreciated.

Do you remember in the Christmas game he said, "Thats Ice Cube." Mark Jackson was all surprised. He also said, "That's Adam Levin from that band Maroon 5."

maroon 5 always seem to come up during the games they host
laugh.gif

and hubie brown is that dude
pimp.gif

Man, JVG is IMO the best commentator of all out there. He adds a perspective that most people dont have, which makes him and Hubie those two guys that can addso much more to the commentating of a game.

Same thing applies to Mark Jackson. Dude adds the player perspective of a game. There are alot more players out there that can add that perspective, but IMOMark Jackson does the best way of presenting the player point of view, unlike
Reggie Miller.

The combo of Mark Jackson and JVG is the best way to get an unbiased view within a game.

Those two = Appreciated
pimp.gif

BTW, JVG humor is dry as hell, but funny.

I thought he sucked when he first started as an analyst, but he got pretty good later on with his idiotic humor along + arguing with Jackson.
laugh.gif

Yeah, JVG > *... Listening to him, Mike Breen and Mark Jackson yesterday was hilarious.

I think he tries too hard sometimes.

but then again,

The Jeff I know and love has bags under his eyes, stressed the hell out with a Diet coke on the scorers table

I think its kinda corny when he acts like he's mad dumb.

JVG flourishes because of Jackson, their completely opposite personalities and background helps gundy. Jackson was already a great announcer.

And yall are wildin if u think Hubie isn't good.
Hubie Brown: your favorite announcer's favorite announcer.
He has so much knowledge for the game.

I thought I was the only one who thought that dude was funny for no reason. Also.. can they stop putting that female on NBA games with that other guy. THEY arethe worst. I am not sexist. MUCH...but I can't handle a woman givin me perspective on an NBA game.

Its the ONLY thing worse than Womens Basketball.

No wait.. is it that bad....

Close. lol

Back
Top Bottom