Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

i've never seen one bad pic of her (not challenging!) ever
she was always beautiful to me..... shieeeet she was the only reason why i watched ghost whisperer
30t6p3b.gif

Even with a lil meat, I'll still hit it.
JLH was a lot of people's crushes on Can't Hardly Wait 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Those pics aren't helping me though 
30t6p3b.gif

Even with a lil meat, I'll still hit it.
JLH was a lot of people's crushes on Can't Hardly Wait 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Those pics aren't helping me though 
30t6p3b.gif

I met JLH one time when I worked at the Apple Store a few years back. She asked me what is the Apple TV, and I tried to answer, but my voice just disappeared...lol. She looks hot in pictures, but it does not do her any justice compared to seeing her in person. I was not really a fan until I met her.

I met JLH one time when I worked at the Apple Store a few years back. She asked me what is the Apple TV, and I tried to answer, but my voice just disappeared...lol. She looks hot in pictures, but it does not do her any justice compared to seeing her in person. I was not really a fan until I met her.

She was always high on my list.

I don't know why she isn't in more movies these days. She made a few teen and slasher flicks and then sort of disappeared. That brief singing career those was just
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, she is a fairly talented actress.

Then again you have someone like Kim K who has done NOTHING and is still relevant and famous. Go figure.

She was always high on my list.

I don't know why she isn't in more movies these days. She made a few teen and slasher flicks and then sort of disappeared. That brief singing career those was just
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, she is a fairly talented actress.

Then again you have someone like Kim K who has done NOTHING and is still relevant and famous. Go figure.

Ras Kass said it the best. "Now I want to do it to Jennifer Love Hewitt"

She looks so good in those pics
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ras Kass said it the best. "Now I want to do it to Jennifer Love Hewitt"

She looks so good in those pics
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wonder how much pipe has been in that.

First you dont wanna marry bc women are depreciating assets, now youre wondering how much "pipe" a girl has had?  Come out already

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

I wonder how much pipe has been in that.

First you dont wanna marry bc women are depreciating assets, now youre wondering how much "pipe" a girl has had?  Come out already

Back
Top Bottom