Jennifer Love Hewitt Appreciation

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Very beautiful but way overrated. Tons of prettier women out there.

indifferent.gif
This is getting really old

Doesn't make it any less true though. But man, like another dude said, when DID she get this thick???
She used to look a bit unhealthy to me, but now looks better than she ever has.
0701-jennifer-love-hewitt-19-480x720.jpg
You can probably put this in the lurking in the background thread.  Got 2 people lurking.  
She used to be really skinny, she got thick out of nowhere.  All the blogs call her fat and sloppy now though.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Very beautiful but way overrated. Tons of prettier women out there.

indifferent.gif

Doesn't make it any less true though. But man, like another dude said, when DID she get this thick???
You can probably put this in the lurking in the background thread.  Got 2 people lurking.  
She used to be really skinny, she got thick out of nowhere.  All the blogs call her fat and sloppy now though.

Originally Posted by shogun

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I would say 3 people, U see the horrible bosses poster in the background all bugged eyed? That black dude is
like "I'mma murder that p&@^#". Maaan, it's sad that that is called fat. Wonder why women end up throwing
up food all the time.

Originally Posted by shogun

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I would say 3 people, U see the horrible bosses poster in the background all bugged eyed? That black dude is
like "I'mma murder that p&@^#". Maaan, it's sad that that is called fat. Wonder why women end up throwing
up food all the time.

Back
Top Bottom