JEOPARDY "MAN vs. MACHINE ( IBM WATSON ) vol. SKYNET

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Imagine 2 robots flirting. It would be awkward as hell.
Wall-e.
ohwell.gif
 that's me.

what i didn't understand was how are you gonna beat the robot buzzing in? buzzing in period is a human reaction; when they know the answer they buzz in.

what determines when the computer does it?

what i didn't understand was how are you gonna beat the robot buzzing in? buzzing in period is a human reaction; when they know the answer they buzz in.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yeah smh @ only one round tonight.

it's pretty interesting but not mind-bottling.

i hope a human wins.
roll.gif
Would Watson make this mistake? Good lord.

you know, it's just so crazy it gets your thoughts trapped up in bottle #bladesofglory
I didn't like that robot business, back to regular Jeopary please!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yeah smh @ only one round tonight.

it's pretty interesting but not mind-bottling.

i hope a human wins.
roll.gif
Would Watson make this mistake? Good lord.

you know, it's just so crazy it gets your thoughts trapped up in bottle #bladesofglory
I didn't like that robot business, back to regular Jeopary please!

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

It has to run all of its processes and "think" of the right answer before it can buzz in.  Sometimes it takes longer than the humans, hence a human can beat it by thinking quicker.
http://www.nytimes.com/20...gazine/20Computer-t.html

It has to run all of its processes and "think" of the right answer before it can buzz in.  Sometimes it takes longer than the humans, hence a human can beat it by thinking quicker.
http://www.nytimes.com/20...gazine/20Computer-t.html

Don't worry, they'll spend 15 minutes explaining it tonight.
eyes.gif

Don't worry, they'll spend 15 minutes explaining it tonight.
eyes.gif

^yeah did they even do double and final Jeopardy last night, I know they have to explain it but damn, they took up too much time

^yeah did they even do double and final Jeopardy last night, I know they have to explain it but damn, they took up too much time

Back
Top Bottom