Jeremy Scott x Adidas JS3 Tongue Attitude

Thoughts on these? Recently I posted these on my blog and stated my opinion that they could be the show design of the year.
adidas-js-3-tongue-7.jpg

Im currently looking for ANY Jeremy Scott Adidas'(besides the Artillery's). Is there ANYWHERE besides taht I can get any of them from for anythingdouble retail or under?

Originally Posted by dino410

Im currently looking for ANY Jeremy Scott Adidas'(besides the Artillery's). Is there ANYWHERE besides taht I can get any of them from for anything double retail or under?

Packer Shoes

Originally Posted by gametheory

Originally Posted by dino410

Im currently looking for ANY Jeremy Scott Adidas'(besides the Artillery's). Is there ANYWHERE besides taht I can get any of them from for anything double retail or under?

Packer Shoes

I went to that site and it seems like its a blog,not a store EDIT: went to the wrong site. thanx

If those get shoe design of the year then it only reflects how sneaker design has fallen off. Not a fan of them at all.

Hideous. And I don't tuck my jeans into my kicks anyway. That's herb status to me.

I know what I'm wearing and I know it's fresh.

^Agreed. How many tongues do you need? What's the story behind these, he's just some high end designer? Y-3>

Originally Posted by illphillip

Hideous. And I don't tuck my jeans into my kicks anyway. That's herb status to me.

That's herb status to me.

these to me are terrible imo
could do with less of the tounge
cws are pretty sick best part of the shoe to me

It would be really dope if Adidas retroed these thunderstorm boot's with Jeremy Scott.
I bought these from a mom and pop shop last year and they're from the late 80's.
I wish they were still wearable, I rocked them twice last winter and when I went to take them out of the box the other day I noticed that one of the boot'smidsole started to crumble and separate from the upper.
So, if any adidas rep's are reading this please retro these, they're my favorite boot and they would sell real well imo.

10f4cxs.jpg

Where the hell can i find the black/white version with the GIANT tongue in a size 12?

I see someone on ebay has a fsr but he's in australia and ships from HK so i kinda assume they are fakes... Do they make fakes of these??

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by illphillip

That's herb status to me.

Ok buddy. You keep tucking your jeans into your sneakers and impressing the other sneaker geek virgins out there. I'll just keep doing me.

Back
Top Bottom