Jerry Jones chasing tail in Vegas...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to type this from my "Boys Will Be Boys" Book
laugh.gif

During Jones's first few years in charge of the Cowboys, team staffers quietly wondered whether Gene knew of her husband's  reputation as an unabashed skirt chaser. He maintained a well-known affair with Susan Skaggs, a long-legged thirty-something employee of the Texas Stadium Corporation, and did little to hide it. According to Todd Cawthorn, the pilot of Jones's private jet, the owner and Skaggs utilized the plane as their own mile-high Love Shack. "A Lear 35A is not exceptionally large," wrote Cawthorn in his biography on life with Jones. "We could feel the airplane moving and shaking. It didn't move and shake that long."

I had to type this from my "Boys Will Be Boys" Book
laugh.gif

During Jones's first few years in charge of the Cowboys, team staffers quietly wondered whether Gene knew of her husband's  reputation as an unabashed skirt chaser. He maintained a well-known affair with Susan Skaggs, a long-legged thirty-something employee of the Texas Stadium Corporation, and did little to hide it. According to Todd Cawthorn, the pilot of Jones's private jet, the owner and Skaggs utilized the plane as their own mile-high Love Shack. "A Lear 35A is not exceptionally large," wrote Cawthorn in his biography on life with Jones. "We could feel the airplane moving and shaking. It didn't move and shake that long."

Back
Top Bottom