Jerry Jones Is NOT Playing Around ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all the cowboys have to do is sign up as well and outbid you ... you wont win ...

all the cowboys have to do is sign up as well and outbid you ... you wont win ...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by msaba07

The normal website is still up.
what normal website?
laugh.gif
WTH this dude talkin bout? www.dallascowboys.com is the official site of the Cowboys...

the official site loads up fine for me.  I missed the joke. 
nerd.gif

if you've been on the site before, your computer might be pulling from the cache. hit refresh and see what happens.

what normal website?
laugh.gif
WTH this dude talkin bout? www.dallascowboys.com is the official site of the Cowboys...

nerd.gif

if you've been on the site before, your computer might be pulling from the cache. hit refresh and see what happens.

Gosh your smart.
ACTUALLY. If they own it--which they do, all they have to do is renew it. BUT Im sure they are just doing clean up and removing all Wade things...

Gosh your smart.
ACTUALLY. If they own it--which they do, all they have to do is renew it. BUT Im sure they are just doing clean up and removing all Wade things...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Gosh your smart.

roll.gif
 Got'em

Gosh your smart.

roll.gif
 Got'em

Originally Posted by goukiteg

what normal website?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I didn't feel like deleting my cache.  I hit refresh and it all shows up for me.

Soul Searching

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he must evaluate his team "across the board" following Sunday's 45-7 blowout loss to the Packers, dropping them to 1-7.

LATEST NEWS

GAMEDAY

News and Videos from the Cowboys 45-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers.

TOP VIDEOS
logo_att_30.png

URBAN THANKSGIVING

Raise the most money in your virtual kettle, and you could spend Thanksgiving with the Cowboys and Keith Urban.

STAR MAGAZINE

Potential lockout a factor in any coaching change.

CHEERLEADERS
logo_drpepper_30.png

Simple steps to achieve the perfect "Game Day" look.

EDITORIAL

eatman_50.jpg
Eatman: Jerry Has No Other Choice But To Act

FEATURED BLOGS

Originally Posted by goukiteg

what normal website?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I didn't feel like deleting my cache.  I hit refresh and it all shows up for me.

Soul Searching

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he must evaluate his team "across the board" following Sunday's 45-7 blowout loss to the Packers, dropping them to 1-7.

LATEST NEWS

GAMEDAY

News and Videos from the Cowboys 45-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers.

TOP VIDEOS
logo_att_30.png

URBAN THANKSGIVING

Raise the most money in your virtual kettle, and you could spend Thanksgiving with the Cowboys and Keith Urban.

STAR MAGAZINE

Potential lockout a factor in any coaching change.

CHEERLEADERS
logo_drpepper_30.png

Simple steps to achieve the perfect "Game Day" look.

EDITORIAL

eatman_50.jpg
Eatman: Jerry Has No Other Choice But To Act

FEATURED BLOGS

Gosh your smart.
yikes....truth

Gosh your smart.
yikes....truth

Back
Top Bottom