Jersey Question NT

I'm at work extra bored and something popped into my head. With this day in age swag I know people do not wear jerseys all like that. So i was thinking, since everyone likes to wear fitting clothes nowadays, would it be acceptable to wear like a tight jersey wit like a tight t shrt under it with some jeans?

laugh.gif

Still don't understand why people seek approval of others in regards to his or her own fashion sense.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Still don't understand why people seek approval of others in regards to his or her own fashion sense.
im not trying to seek anyones approval. eem when jerseys were in I didnt rock em all like that. I jus wanted to know what NT thought. Im not askin would i wear it, im askin would you guys wear it.  NT says i should go rawski too that doesnt mean its what i should do as well.

wear what you like and call it a day, last week we got dudes asking if they would look cool wearing a "DANA" under their fitted, these week it's wearing jerseys that fit, next week its probably gon be asking if its acceptable to wear polka dot pink shirts.

does someone have the pic of the old white dude in i think a chargers jersey? dude had it on like a shirt. btw op its not a good look at all. i prefer to wear my jerseys somewhat baggy. but do you i guess.

wear my nba jerseys in the summer all the time when im just hanging out, not with a t shirt underneath though, and definitely not with jeans

Back
Top Bottom