Jersey Shore 6: The Final Season, 2-Hours Again Next Thursday Vol. Good Riddance?

Deena 
eek.gif

Watching this episode since I don't have anything to do.

Not that good though :smh:

This week's ep. was fairly good. When fights and arguments break out it gets interesting.

Paula :pimp:

Ronnie wearing Space Jams and Pauly with Uptempos :smokin

Last edited:
Without Jersey Shore to fill the void after this season they need something to keep them relevant. Their first season was a flop and cut short because of Snooki being pregnant. I don't see the second season being good either. We don't need to see Snooki's parenting skills every episode.

What about Pauly's show? They better renew it. It's cool to see the business side of Pauly's DJ gig.

Kinda felt bad for my boy Sitch when Wooki was being a butthole to him at the ShoreStore..Dude was trying to be nice and show some compassion and she just acted like a total douche..All because she's mad over her giving up the dome and he put her on blast..And I can't stand how JGoyle was talking crap about Mike always talking about his sobriety, but yet will be the first one to run her mouth if he was still drinking and actin' a fool..Every single one of them, except my boy Vinny, are total scumbags..

What about Pauly's show? They better renew it. It's cool to see the business side of Pauly's DJ gig.

Apparently there aren't any plans to renew it as of a week ago :stoneface: Is America really that fascinated with these two bimbo's? To be completely honest this season is pretty good thus far besides Snooki being there. It just doesn't make much sense.

Kinda felt bad for my boy Sitch when Wooki was being a butthole to him at the ShoreStore..Dude was trying to be nice and show some compassion and she just acted like a total douche..All because she's mad over her giving up the dome and he put her on blast..And I can't stand how JGoyle was talking crap about Mike always talking about his sobriety, but yet will be the first one to run her mouth if he was still drinking and actin' a fool..Every single one of them, except my boy Vinny, are total scumbags..

Pretty much. You're pretty much mad at this man because you're a sleazebag and got put on blast about it.

Last edited:
I agree, the story line is kinda similar every season.

Idk, maybe it's cuz I've been in college the last 4 years so to me it's been like a good show to watch while pregaming.

It also has that college night out feel to it lol (EXTREMELY exaggerated obviously).

That's why I like it at least.

:lol: this. It came out my junior year I believe. Used to love getting hammered watching this show. The first season was hilarious.

I like this final season with Sober Situation.

When Ron told Sam that if she got punched by a man, she'd be destroyed, my mind flashbacked to Snooks eating a knuckle-sandwich.

How far we've come...

Stopped watching after Season 2 and I really could care less..they're fame is over..but Sammy will always b bad as hell :evil:

I've been watching every episode too just forgot about this thread :lol: Is next week the final episode? :frown:

Will miss the Joisy Shore. Season 1 was epic and season 2 was good, only watch for Vinny and Pauly :smokin. WTF happened to Paula, she be a crazy bish :smh:.

Why is the show ending? Is it cause of the hurricane? Anyone know?
Its run its course. The show isn't as popular as it was and people have lost interest.

That new hillbilly show they have :x :x.

Excited and glad this is the final season. I don't really care about them individually. But since Snooki has a kid I doubt its as fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom