Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

Ronnie lucked out not having any of that crazy **** that happened to him get covered on the show this time :lol:

Arrested and carried out on a stretcher

Watching this new episode and MTV must be paying nice.

Mike’s nice *** house.

Jenni redoing her house.

Ronnie getting a new house and driving a Bentley SUV.

Vinny gotta new LA crib.

I can’t believe Snooki didn’t shoot. That’s crazy, thought for sure she’d be back. Maybe she comes back later.

Angelina is so toxic, it’s crazy as hell.

This show will never be the same but I watch for nostalgia. It’s definitely not as good but I’m still entertained.

Angelina is so toxic, it’s crazy as hell.

This show will never be the same but I watch for nostalgia. It’s definitely not as good but I’m still entertained.
It's what basically keeps the show going storyline wise. Remember when she came back? Made amends was not anywhere as bad but the show needed conflict so she turned up the toxicity.

After Mike became a good guy they all on some family ****. If it weren't Ronnie knocking up a crazy chick this show would be wild dry.

I’d still be reluctant to blow money if I were them. Outside of Pauly (and maybe Mike), none of them make any real money outside of the show. This cash flow isn’t going to last forever.
Well Vinny got his chippendale's residency for cash flow :lol:

But going back to when they brought this show back I think 3 or 4 seasons ago now thats when they negotiated the bag. Jenny aint have that house in s1. They clearly been saving cuz I think she bought that place after her divorce in between seasons.

Then look at where Angelina is living in comparison. Same with Deana. Its clear OG members got PAID (more) to the point they can buy these lavish homes. Same with Ronnie who is now moving to LA. Vinny basically been living out a paid for hotel half the year before the shutdown.

Last edited:
Ron getting nervous and fumbling reading the card had me dying. Just to say, hi I’m Ronnie. Hahahahahaha

I didn’t think it was possible, but the cast has collectively become funnier with time. 😂 😂 Snooki will be missed, but the squad is holding it down for her.

Last edited:
ACA7E334-A8D1-491A-8274-C058CF5D35A2.jpeg

Give me the 2nd and 3rd from the left :evil:

I legit laughed out loud when Ronny said “Hi I’m Ronny”
😂😂
Orange dress was cute
Black dress looked like a freak

Back
Top Bottom