Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

Ron is the ****ing worst.

Him and snooks up doing blow or just drinking?? :nerd:

Bro, first thing I thought/noticed was how racked they were. Deep late night convo and then rallying and going out at 8am :lol:

Man this show got me dying

Mike and Ron beefs

Ron crying every two hours. Pauly should have just let him ******, he's said it a few times he doesn't want to be with her.

Yeah he buggin out for trying to make it work with a girl he don’t want to be with.

She way badder than Sam

He said she cheating, she called him a coke head. **** ugly

This dude Vinny stressing over a "bad" haircut but his hairline is foever crooked doing dips and slants.

Not straight at all :lol:

Man I gotta visit that strip club they went to whenever I go back to Miami :evil:
Da crew playing around in those blue balls :lol:
Them PAWGS Vinny hadn’t his eyes on :evil::evil:
Vinny & Ronnie stay calling they girls & incriminating themselves :lol::smh:

Man I gotta visit that strip club they went to whenever I go back to Miami :evil:
Da crew playing around in those blue balls :lol:
Them PAWGS Vinny hadn’t his eyes on :evil::evil:
Vinny & Ronnie stay calling they girls & incriminating themselves :lol::smh:

Yeah, I love brunettes. Would’ve fell in love with all of them.

Yoooooo, Angelina does come back? That was her right? She looks ****in crazy, she looks awful. I can't even tell if it's her. I heard she was on the show so it's gotta be here.

Those were some bad white *****es Vinny was talking to.

What the **** is wrong with these fools. Telling on themselves. Talk about that **** at home, off camera weeks later with your girl. Telling on yourself is crazy.

Reactions: Ube
Situation genuinely seems like a better person. :smokin Im happy for him, i know what addiction can do to you.

Didn't catch last nights episode yet. Mike (even sober) and Pauly are the show. Everyone else sucks.

Think I might have to watch these episodes :lol:

Ron is hilarious to me, dude is such a hot head and stays letting his emotions get the best of him

Back
Top Bottom