Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

When they flashback to earlier seasons, Mike looks about 15 years younger. Crazy how quick dude aged. His eating on the this seasons brings the laughs though. Dude orders an appetizer, 3 entrees and a dessert and drinks about a 2 liter of Coke with no damns :lol:

Uncle Nino is hilarious even though you can’t fully understand what he is saying sometimes. He called Ronnie fatboy, chubby, chunky, wimpy mf in one segment :lol:

When they flashback to earlier seasons, Mike looks about 15 years younger. Crazy how quick dude aged. His eating on the this seasons brings the laughs though. Dude orders an appetizer, 3 entrees and a dessert and drinks about a 2 liter of Coke with no damns :lol:

Every time they flashback I cant believe how much different Mike looks

mike already looked old when the show started. Plus he drank, smoked, and then became an addict. That ages people quick.

Ronnie brought that duck to bed with him and cuddled with it while crying himself to sleep :rofl:

mike already looked old when the show started. Plus he drank, smoked, and then became an addict. That ages people quick.

Also steroids and probably STDs :lol:

I was watching season 1 recently for the first time in a while. Dude was bringing home the trashiest, sloppiest below AWGs.

Yo is something wrong with Mike? :lol:

Nobody eats that much daily without working out or having a serious condition.

Mike starting with the Ronnie might have a problem talk :lol: ronnies only problem is that he is a ******* moron.

I hated that cheeseballs guy. Wanted to see someone punch him in the neck. Was probably hurt he wasn’t asked to be a cast member.

That relationship is so toxic. They better split up for their baby’s sake before one of them ends up in jail or they kill each other.

That's one crazy ****in fight between him and his girl.

So they're already shooting another season, that's interesting. Show wasn't that good, they're all kinda lame now. Vegas is a cool spot to do it. I wonder how much they're all getting for each season.

Back
Top Bottom