Jerseys back?

They're definitely making a comeback, just not like what it was in the early 2000's :lol:
I gotta get me a fitted LeBron jersey...Wish Nike still made them though.

But it never left though. The ones who think it did are the ones who try to copy what Kanye West is doing. I'm 29, been rocking jerseys since 14, will continue to rock 'em. I could care less what dudes think. A womans opinion is all that should matter.

They're definitely making a comeback, just not like what it was in the early 2000's :lol:
I gotta get me a fitted LeBron jersey...Wish Nike still made them though.

But it never left though. The ones who think it did are the ones who try to copy what Kanye West is doing. I'm 29, been rocking jerseys since 14, will continue to rock 'em. I could care less what dudes think. A womans opinion is all that should matter.
I guess as "fashion" it sorta did? :\

I just know I don't see as many jerseys as I did in high school. I always thought they looked weird on me though...I have terrible farmer's tan too :x, on some Larry Bird level.

Last edited:
I want pics NinjaHood
This
nerd.gif

I got a sz 60 Lamar Odom Clippers Jersey I wanna bring out this year
laugh.gif

Last edited:
they back. but gotta be worn fitted to your body shape to look good. worn baggy like we use to back in 00-04 is not a good look. kinda happy to see more people rocking jerseys during the summer heat here in the west. :smokin gives me that nostalgia feel.

I want pics NinjaHood
This
nerd.gif

I got a sz 60 Lamar Odom Clippers Jersey I wanna bring out this year
laugh.gif
fellas its pretty simple

width armpit to armpit  and length from top to bottom, you just copy a smaller size, take both of em to da dry cleaners and they do da work..its like

gettin fitted for a tux.

and how da hell did you get a size 60 lamar clippers jersey? when champion had da clippers, da biggest they made was 56.

da picture up of that chargers jersey is a good idea how its done, its sometimes easier for bball authentics cuz there's nothing but seams

but teams with stripes its a lil more trickier.

It was one of them Reebok joints in the clearance rack @ Marshalls It was discounted to like $9.99 or so
laugh.gif

theyre only back to super hood dudes. a few rappers are trying to rock em again to cater to the 90s babies who try to dress like us 80s babies did back in our day

I will be rocking this jersey with a cardigan come winter...got a small so it's like a fitted long sleeve shirt

jay-z change clothes era.

"i dont wear jerseys im 30+ gimme a fresh pair of jeans *****, buttonups"

first time i heard this on a clue tape i knew da tidal wave was coming....

:smh:

The trendsetter power Hov had at that time was crazy. Dudes who wore jerseys a couple times a week stopped wearing them cold turkey.

Back
Top Bottom