Jerseys back?

Fortunately football (I mean real futbol) jerseys can never go out of style....

Last edited:
I always thought Baseball jersey looked good when worn casually with Jeans or Cargo pants. When it starts getting warm again next year I'm going to cop about six authentic jersey. I'm actually going to get them in my actual Sz this time though.

just like nike/jordan retros...m&n doesn't make em as high quality as they used to, too bad

this m&n is 20 years old...

i still wear it

NBA jerseys are great in the warm weather. i usually get 1-2 jerseys a year. last year lebron, and rondo. this year john wall :smokin
having comeback sucks now though. jerseys prices have sky rocketed the last year or two

whats up with the legit m&n sellers on ebay?

i always had lakeshow2 on watch but all his/their jackets were enormous. never swooped in on those great deals :frown:

I definitely have some jerseys that I need to get tailored. Hadn't even thought about it before this thread, NT coming through :nthat:

i still wear jerseys from time to time
my all-time favorite jersey is the 96-97 nba authentic michael jordan bulls away jersey, it gets attention everytime i wear it :pimp:

Same here.

Here's my pro cut..

But yeah, jerseys still have some popularity, but people wear them in proper sizes now.

Wow....

Oversized jersey. Jacob & co watch. Big *** T. Shuttle jeans. Doo-rag. Fitted. Color coordinated AF1's.

Official Uniform for the early 00's. :smh:

But it never left though. The ones who think it did are the ones who try to copy what Kanye West is doing. I'm 29, been rocking jerseys since 14, will continue to rock 'em. I could care less what dudes think. A womans opinion is all that should matter.

+1. If I could rock a jersey all year, I'd do it. It's comfortable and i don't give dambs.

its not sheepish, its called maturation. tastes mature and you realize how foolish wearing a sports jersey when you are not at a sporting event is.

Been rocking my Blackhawks Kane Home jersey since I got it as a gift 2 years ago. Looking to either get a Kane or Toews alternate for this season (lockout pending). An L.A GOATzky jersey would be fire too. :smokin

I wear NFL jerseys to get wings and beer on Sundays and NBA jerseys when I'm going to a game. That's about it for me. 

Da prices of jerseys when da era crashed >*

Some of da pro cuts i got were in da 1000+ range

& cuz of da crash i was able to cop for 300ish-500

its not sheepish, its called maturation. tastes mature and you realize how foolish wearing a sports jersey when you are not at a sporting event is.

I completely disagree. I watch the Yankees or Knicks at least 220 days out of the year. I watch the Giants 16+ times a year. I don't see anything wrong with me wearing my jerseys if I'm heavily invested in them constantly watching. I've loved sports all of my life. Always had jerseys since I was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom