Jerseys you regret buying...

I got a reversible Michael jordan jersey where it's red on one side and white on the other. When you flip it to the white side, it looks pink.

ray allen sonics jersey. as you can see im a nets fan so it felt ackward wearing it(only wore it once). for most other sports I have a team but am fine wearing other teams logos on me (exception packers nfl)

Knicks Lin jersey...I'm sure many people can relate with me

on a somewhat related note, I bought a kansas Andrew Wiggins jersey and I don't regret it one bit

I had two Lebron jerseys when he was in CLE the first time and after he left, I thought I could never wear it out again. Regretted dropping the money on those jerseys...

Good thing I kept it stored for this long. Might have to break it out this coming season.

marbury suns home jersey...should at least got the away

i still got it and wear it round the house tho...old nike swingman

I have the most regrettable jerseys in this thread, real talk.

Talking about Jets jerseys of Mike Nugent and Justin McCareins :smh: .

Last edited:
Cant even say Washington's NFL team's name
laugh.gif
this dude Method out of control man

Last edited:
ray allen sonics jersey. as you can see im a nets fan so it felt ackward wearing it(only wore it once). for most other sports I have a team but am fine wearing other teams logos on me (exception packers nfl)

:nerd: Still have this?

Dude bought players that got traded for each other twice :lol: wow

Happened twice in about a 6 month period too. I was workin at a jersey shop at the time and got a decent discount but some of the stuff I paid full price for smh. I was making real good $ for my age at the time though. Sadly all that $ was going mostly to jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom