Jesse Williams slapped with 100k a month in support

Shallow perspective but I dont understand why dudes like this, making 550K/mo, mess with unattractive women pulling in no bank.

Why not just find someone at your 'level' to not only elevate your own lifestyle but insulate yourself from these ridiculous Ocean's Eleven esque child support robberies.

Tell that to Nick Cannon.

Looks ehhhh, some are ride or die. The IG model type will do you dirty becuase that’s just what they do. Now, a completely broke ***, no degree, no intentions to work, never had a job girl will get zero attention from me

detroit_become_human_markus_by_digi_matrix-dbcnw5c.gif

Saw this, googled him and still don’t know who the hell this guy is or the show he was on. :smh:

#washed

Yeah he makes 500k+ a month, but he don't keep that. Taxes come with it, that could take him to 275-300k after tax. Plus he has his expenses : house, car note, food, etc. He's rich, so it's not unfathomable to say he probably spends 100k for his monthly expenses. Which could take him to 200k.
But he has to pay a straight 100k every month. :smh:

Last edited:
what i dont understand is the judge is the one with the law degree or PHD and thinks these numbers makes sense in todays society....

Yeah he makes 500k+ a month, but he don't keep that. Taxes come with it, that could take him to 275-300k after tax. Plus he has his expenses : house, car note, food, etc. He's rich, so it's not unfathomable to say he probably spends 100k for his monthly expenses. Which could take him to 200k.
But he has to pay a straight 100k every month. :smh:

This sounds cool, but in reality those alimony payments are pre-tax dollars. So this payment is actually taking 600k off of his taxable income per year... Money he wouldve had to pay in taxes anyway. He likely is spending less than he was previously.

100k/month is actually quite reasonable considering what he rakes in. That includes child support. He probably spent more than that on them while they were together monthly. I doubt he's tripping about it.

He spent that much on them as a family probably. But now that’s a separate expense. So his monthly budget just went from whatever his living costs were +100k extra

Last edited:
He might not be hurting from this but it's the principle. She is getting $100k of his money a month for nothing, that would be hurt me more than anything.

You don't remember when he tore his acl in the celebrity ASG?

His BET Awards speech?

This is all I know him from.

I honestly thought Greys Anatomy was some washed ER show from the early 2000's on reruns.

Back
Top Bottom